ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Getting My Hat Handed To Me [Re: We-Sa] #7723496
11/21/22 05:28 PM
11/21/22 05:28 PM
Chocowinity, NC
Phil Nichols Offline
trapper
Phil Nichols  Offline
trapper

Chocowinity, NC
what is magabed? Trump?

Re: Getting My Hat Handed To Me [Re: We-Sa] #7723647
11/21/22 08:10 PM
11/21/22 08:10 PM
Lakes Region Indiana
L
loosanarrow Offline
trapper
loosanarrow  Offline
trapper
L

Lakes Region Indiana
https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/7506353/1
Here is the introduction thread for Magnebed. Basically it is a trap placement device that allows rock solid bedding in even the softest bottom mud, full control of jaw orientation and full control of height on or above or below the surface of the bottom. I have been using them in rip-rap the past few weeks and LOVED them for that otherwise impossible situation. The entire shoreline of the customer was riprap, and I did not have the option to move to a better place, and well concealed footholds on Magnebeds saved me on this one since the three that were left when I hit the scene would not go near any body grip or snare, and local ordinance prevented shooting.

They are designed primarily for beaver control professionals, but I admit I have been surprised at the number of fur trappers who have bought them.

There is a website that is live but unfinished, mgnbd.com

Right now there is one model on the market for beaver size traps, and I have another model mocked up and about ready to send to some ADC professionals who have helped with the design for testing. The new size fits all the other sizes and brands from #1 thru #4 coils.

Website www.mgnbd.com
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread