No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Any one else on statins? [Re: beaverpeeler] #7778391
01/21/23 01:15 PM
01/21/23 01:15 PM
West Virginia
R
Roofbolter Offline
trapper
Roofbolter  Offline
trapper
R

West Virginia
Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
Jeff, I know a trapper who had just retired and was looking forward to trapping full time in the winters. His wife who did not believe in taking the "Doctors pills" suffered a major stroke and now this guy spends his days 24-7 taking care of his chair bound wife and spoon feeding her.

So to answer your open ended question I offer up this: Stokes are caused mainly by blockages of blood flow. Cholesterol (the bad kind) helps to build up plaque. If she would have been taking statins she likely would not have had the stroke.

I call this BS!!! I had high Carb Diets and the constant Blasting underground actually broke the Plague loose in my Bloodstream and it packed into my Heart. I collapsed in the Parking lot after walking off of the elevator at the mine. The Heart Surgeon told my wife and I that it was he Carbs (Sugars) that I was eating for the energy, This after two Pig Valves put in and TWO Strokes on the Table. I will take the Cardiologist over your BS anytime UNLESS you can prove to me just how YOU can disgard a Cardiologist over your budys wife. CARBS build the Plague Carbs are SUGARS and that is why I now have to count the carbs in EVERY meal I eat. 45 carbs is all I am allowed.THAT IS A FACT!!!!

Coal Mining makes Liberals Cry!!!
Re: Any one else on statins? [Re: foxkidd44] #7778427
01/21/23 02:18 PM
01/21/23 02:18 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
The way I see it, by and large the system is the problem. Most doctors simply dont have the time to do any research into some of this stuff. As long as they stay within the standard of care they are safe, so they simply prescribe drugs the way they were taught. Big pharma is in total control of our medical system. Covid proved that beyond any doubt.

Where statins are concerned, meta analysis has consistently showed no increase in mortality rates when these drugs are prescribed; whereas high cholesterol levels are directly associated with lowered risk of all cause mortality.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread