No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Remember what I said about US [Re: mike mason] #7787540
01/31/23 01:29 PM
01/31/23 01:29 PM
Wheaton Ks
L
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper
lee steinmeyer  Offline
trapper
L

Wheaton Ks
Originally Posted by mike mason
Send over AOC, waters, pelosi,the somali,they are rocket scientists. I'm sure they can fix anything!

Not enough help! Please send both houses, that will fix the problem, there and here!

YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY.

http://www.lptraplinesupply.com
Re: Remember what I said about US [Re: Wolfdog91] #7787556
01/31/23 01:46 PM
01/31/23 01:46 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Wolfdog91

Yeah but their only so much they can do ( level 10) there alot that goes wrong on alot of equipment that's level 20 and up and requires support assets who have the special tools and know-how.
Remember having dead linking a mortar track one time. Told the LT it was dead lined and what for and he stared going into his guys. I basically told him he didn't know what he was talking about but you had to have my MOS to have the training to know what was going on and how to fix it. He wasn't very happy had to get my E-7 who basically told him the same in much much more color language before flipping him the bird and walking off.

you can cross train them so that they know how to inform the mechanic of what is wrong
if you run into a lack of equipment , tools or specific knowledge you can at least know when you have to escalate.

training my equipment users of what signs to watch for and maintenance to run , stuff we can document well and they can easily send us the reports when there is something in question

some users don't even have the vocabulary report the issue , I hate conversations like this

user : it broke !
Support: what is broke ?
for sake of less typing repeat that 3-4 times
support : ok , what exactly can you not do that you would normally do?
User: an explanation of a routine task
Support: asks questions to determine what piece of equipment they are using to complete these tasks.
Support: then starts stepping through the exact procedure they use with them to deturmine at what point the error happens

VS a call where the equipment operator is able to communicate to their issue and provide relative information

User : I am getting an Error E64 when performing the xyz operation with the abc product rev 4 , here are my base line reports for the last 3 days while it was functioning .

If the issue is exactly the same who do you think gets a working system back first the one where your pulling teeth to get a strait description of the Issue or the one who can only say it's broke and you have to start testing everything to see what they might be talking about.

they say your doctor bases what your diagnosis is largely from what you say in the first 2-3 minutes in the office , may confirm it with a test or two then prescribe a treatment.
you get better care if you can accurately describe the issue with out confusing it with other things.

same goes for talking to your mechanic , tech , support

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Remember what I said about US [Re: Providence Farm] #7787583
01/31/23 02:26 PM
01/31/23 02:26 PM
Oakland, MS
Drifter Online content
trapper
Drifter  Online Content
trapper

Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Originally Posted by jalstat
That’s what Biden doesn’t get with his stupid F15 comments if the support walks away you’re done

Won't be much of a problem once they move to mostly drowns and automated killing machines. . Infact machines will be fixing machines. The tec is there.

They said the same thing at the cookie factory when installing robots. Maintenance was hiring when I left. If it isn't something that is a repetitive action it is done by humans.

Some individuals use statistics as a drunk man uses lamp-posts — for support rather than for illumination.

Andrew Lang (1844-1912) Scottish poet, novelist and literary critic

Life member NTA , and GA Trappers assoc .
Re: Remember what I said about US [Re: Wolfdog91] #7788169
02/01/23 08:28 AM
02/01/23 08:28 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
I've seen multimillion dollar state of the art welding machines make mistakes 10-20% of the time on a good day. Then we have to go behind and fix all of it for the product to be up to specs.

I've heard that the tech could be there but the truth is people program them, but that is only part of the error.

I don't believe a failed world economy will actually be able to use automation against everyone on the planet, nor do I believe that we will every reach 100% sustainability inna failed economy. I think the actual goal of these threats is the fear from them and the destruction of the economies that try to implement them.

I agree with Lee, send both parties

Matthew 7:6 KJV
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread