No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Grandson fishing photo [Re: MJM] #7807745
02/26/23 12:08 PM
02/26/23 12:08 PM
Warren co Mo
H
hrdtoflw Offline OP
trapper
hrdtoflw  Offline OP
trapper
H

Warren co Mo
Great photo MJM! Two photos, same day, but they look worlds apart.

If your mind draws a blank, turn off the sound, because ya can't learn a thing if you're doin all the talkin
Re: Grandson fishing photo [Re: hrdtoflw] #7807749
02/26/23 12:17 PM
02/26/23 12:17 PM
Nebraska
Trapset Offline
trapper
Trapset  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
Originally Posted by hrdtoflw
We recently purchased this property, with a 4 acre farm pond. A few family members came out today, after we moved our daughter to her new home down the road. Then, we all decided to go fishing for a bit, and my daughter took this amazing photo of my grandson, as he is getting after the crappie.
I think the photo is perfect, and the neighbors dog just came in to pose with him, which just makes this picture look perfect! [Linked Image]

That’s one for the wall fer sure!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread