No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Vietnam how many would serve today? [Re: danvee] #7810590
03/01/23 09:03 PM
03/01/23 09:03 PM
Mo.
1cav Offline
trapper
1cav  Offline
trapper

Mo.
Didn't have much to say about it. Myself, older brother, little brother, all made the tour. Did my time, did my job. All three, of us are 70 plus, still have fight in me just to old to hump. If US, should get attacked, I'm armed, but fight only to protect home, and family. Served proudly then, would serve proudly again.

H Co 5 th Bn, 75th LRRP, 1/5 Cav

Last edited by 1cav; 03/01/23 09:04 PM.
Re: Vietnam how many would serve today? [Re: danvee] #7810596
03/01/23 09:11 PM
03/01/23 09:11 PM
Kansas
Pawnee Offline
trapper
Pawnee  Offline
trapper

Kansas
I get to go to meetings a couple times a year and always hit a Freddy’s when I go to town. I sat down and saw a guy that had a hat on that said Native American Marine Vet and another guy that had a Vietnam veteran hat on. I stopped and thanked them both. Made my day to meet both of them. Thanks to all of you from my family

Everything the left touches it destroys
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread