No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: I'm in the chicken business! [Re: Law Dog] #7811871
03/03/23 11:12 AM
03/03/23 11:12 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Law Dog
Until they get bird flu under control I’m out of the chicken business lost a flock in the spring then the new flock last fall. Living on a migratory lake they come through sick then the cats drag them up to the house and the chickens get into them.

Might get some once the geese pass through in the spring then lock them in come fall until the geese pass or use another route to get North.

Oh that's too bad
I didn't know your second flock got it too!

Sorry - Man!

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: I'm in the chicken business! [Re: cathryn] #7813551
03/05/23 01:22 PM
03/05/23 01:22 PM
West Virginia,age 49
cathryn Offline OP
bvr-takr-upr
cathryn  Offline OP
bvr-takr-upr

West Virginia,age 49
10 more sold toady. 20 bucks each.

I'm not entirely g anymore of my ladies.go..I have 6 pleys and the rest I'll sell are chick's or eggs for setting.

Some lady is charging 8.00 each for geese eggs..she can keep em.lol

IF IDIOTS GREW ON TREES THIS PLACE WOULD BE AN ORCHARD !

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread