No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: Finster] #7814528
03/06/23 09:24 PM
03/06/23 09:24 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
CHINA WROTE THE SCRIPT.

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: Finster] #7814536
03/06/23 09:29 PM
03/06/23 09:29 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
Masks don't work. Proven fact.
"Vaccine" does not prevent transmission, nor prevent infection for the "vaccinated." Proven facts.
Telling people that "masks work, and that if you are vaccinated you won't contract or spread COVID." likely caused more spread of the disease than if they had simply told us to do nothing more than to stay away from people if you are sick.

Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: Finster] #7814537
03/06/23 09:30 PM
03/06/23 09:30 PM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
I still can't get over some of the stupidity. Expected to wear a mask while walking to your table in a restaurant, but it was ok to take it off when you were seated. The 6 foot apart marks on the store floors and my favorite, the one way isles in the grocery stores.

Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: charles] #7814545
03/06/23 09:39 PM
03/06/23 09:39 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by charles
I recently read that people who are fully or partially vaccinated are having FEWER heart and stroke issues, not more.

If you feel Covid was a grand hoax, then what else was? The Plague, Smallpox, Polio, the common cold, cancer. Why is Covid any different. We lost some very good people to it. We will someday have a cure for it because of medical research.

Hard to believe anyone would say this ^ now. Total nonsense. My youngest is an ACP and has spent the last year and a half flying very sick people all over western Canada. 30 year olds having strokes and heart attacks. A lot of those people KNOW why they are sick. The doctors and nurses in the ICUs shes been in know it too.

A lawsuit was just filed by my daughters union because of all the paramedics that were harmed by the vaccines. Most of them are under 40. No idea where you get your information but its wrong. Somebody is lying to you....again and your buying it...

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: Finster] #7814554
03/06/23 09:43 PM
03/06/23 09:43 PM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

NC
Recorded in 2017. A predicted "surprise". This guy is straight evil. A creepy evil munchkin scientist.

How many lies will people believe before they realize their own idiocy?
Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: charles] #7814562
03/06/23 09:48 PM
03/06/23 09:48 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Over a million deaths. Majority unvaccinated. I believe this is a fact.

I had a very mild case, PTL. My SIL was in a car with three other women. All four got Covid. One died, another hospitalized with serious case. Smokers who were not masked and none vaccinated. Was fashionable to boast that the vaccines were unproven. In other words, “you can’t tell me what to do”.

Yes Trump did , just like Pelosi went to China town and said Trump was racist against Asians .
All Trump did was try to stop people ( anyone ) from coming into our country from China.
But Pelosi and company made it into a political battle.
Trump had no idea weather it was real or not.
He did what he thought was best for our country.
There weren't mask mandates or closings until the DEMOCRATS took over.
Another thing , I remember the Chinese people were revolting two weeks before the virus  broke out.
Stopped the revolt , didn't they !
The Chinese people were ordered to stay inside and not leave their homes.
Funny how the democrats took the bait and ran with it.
Jailing people for not complying with their demands.
Remember Trump never forced people to stay home.
How many people were paying attention to the second revolt , where the Chinese government was shooting people in the streets , and a second virus broke out?

Funny how it worked out for the mail in voting also.
How did those people get their mail in votes to send in ?
How did they mail them in ?
Just strange how it all happened at the most opportune time for the democrats .

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: Finster] #7814568
03/06/23 09:50 PM
03/06/23 09:50 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Well Charles I can tell you I know more people with heart conditions now than I knew that died from Covid. My father being one of them. My wife didn’t listen and got vaccinated and has had it 6-7 times already, and every time she has worse symptoms than before. We were real close to putting her in the hospital this last go around. When the DOCTOR even tells us that those with the jab are 95% of reoccurring Covid cases and heart related issues then you listen. She told me the fact that I didn’t get the jab that my immune system has built an immunity to it and a lot of other viruses. To be honest, I haven’t had a cold or allergies since 2020, which sucks because I used to call out with the “bird flu” every Spring at the slightest hint of feeling bad!! My coworker who got jabbed stays sick. About the time he gets over something he’ll come down with something else.

Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: charles] #7814577
03/06/23 09:57 PM
03/06/23 09:57 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
I recently read that people who are fully or partially vaccinated are having FEWER heart and stroke issues, not more.

If you feel Covid was a grand hoax, then what else was? The Plague, Smallpox, Polio, the common cold, cancer. Why is Covid any different. We lost some very good people to it. We will someday have a cure for it because of medical research.

Know two friends that died one had a stroke , and the other was bleeding , but the DR couldn't find the source of the bleeding.
Both had their vaccinations up to date, the second one did have covid , he even told me so.
He said he toughed it out and died a week later. Still in the hospital.
Lets not forget that if you were confirmed to have covid , you didn't get a hospital bill under Biden , as far as that goes , how many of you knew your family got $ 9,000.00 paid by the Biden and company government for anyone that died from covid.
What a racket , buying covid deaths , the same as buying votes.

https://www.fema.gov/disaster/coronavirus/economic/funeral-assistance

Last edited by Ohio Wolverine; 03/06/23 10:07 PM.

Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: Wanna Be] #7814594
03/06/23 10:06 PM
03/06/23 10:06 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Well Charles I can tell you I know more people with heart conditions now than I knew that died from Covid. My father being one of them. My wife didn’t listen and got vaccinated and has had it 6-7 times already, and every time she has worse symptoms than before. We were real close to putting her in the hospital this last go around. When the DOCTOR even tells us that those with the jab are 95% of reoccurring Covid cases and heart related issues then you listen. She told me the fact that I didn’t get the jab that my immune system has built an immunity to it and a lot of other viruses. To be honest, I haven’t had a cold or allergies since 2020, which sucks because I used to call out with the “bird flu” every Spring at the slightest hint of feeling bad!! My coworker who got jabbed stays sick. About the time he gets over something he’ll come down with something else.

Sorry to hear about your wife. So many are now in the same boat. Its to big to hide and the truth is slowly coming out. There are now studies that show that after the 3rd and 4th boosters your immune system is serious trouble. Cancer rates are going up too. That military doctor talked about the spike in cancer rates in the military.

Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: Finster] #7814624
03/06/23 10:27 PM
03/06/23 10:27 PM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
Just Google - Covid reduces heat and stroke. You will find several articles.

Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: mskrtman] #7814631
03/06/23 10:32 PM
03/06/23 10:32 PM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Online content
trapper
Dirt  Online Content
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Originally Posted by mskrtman
Who was responsible and took credit for developing the vaccine in record time? Operation warp speed.

Trump. He brags about it.

Who is John Galt?
Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: Finster] #7814654
03/06/23 10:52 PM
03/06/23 10:52 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Remember the Pfizer documents ? Yea the ones they wanted to keep from public view for 75 years......turns out they knew these were just some of the adverse events that their product would cause ...

https://rumble.com/v2bmjsu-naomi-wo...rrible-problems-as-the-result-of-co.html

Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: charles] #7814661
03/06/23 11:02 PM
03/06/23 11:02 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Just Google - Covid reduces heat and stroke. You will find several articles.

Like anything today , depends on who wrote it.

Remember they said you wouldn't get covid if you get the jab , then it was it would be less of an illness if you got the jab , 5 + jabs later and people are still getting it!
There maybe even more side effects from the jab than are being reported now also, as more people I know are having problems with their liver, kidneys , heart and other ailments.
I still haven't been vaccinated , and got covid , they wanted to put in a ventilator . I refused , went home and got the infusion the next day.
Was fine within a couple days.
That's another thing kept quiet , the infusion , yet I never recieved a bill from either hospital.

Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: Finster] #7814683
03/06/23 11:58 PM
03/06/23 11:58 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Remember how , magically three separate companies figured out ( what normally takes years to develop ) how to produce an approved injection in a matter of months , all at the same time

It was a race to the money

Last edited by AntiGov; 03/07/23 12:20 AM.

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: AntiGov] #7814698
03/07/23 12:46 AM
03/07/23 12:46 AM
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

South Ga - Almost Florida
Originally Posted by AntiGov
Remember how , magically three separate companies figured out ( what normally takes years to develop ) how to produce an approved injection in a matter of months , all at the same time

It was a race to the money

And a rigged race at that...

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: Finster] #7814700
03/07/23 12:49 AM
03/07/23 12:49 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Fauci and his ilk should be lined up against the wall and shot for crimes against humanity. Nuremburg trials at the least. Not only that, they are saying it is safe for our children, when anyone with any ounce of brain cells knows it has not had enough time to be tested to know the long term affects to our children. I have friends and family members that got the vaccine that I am concerned about.

Its a shame that scientists cannot talk globally amongst themselves. I would be very curious if Russia who had the Sputnik vaccine which was DNA based is facing the same unexpected deaths and heart problems that the west with their mRNA vaccines are facing. Unfortunately, we will never know because we stopped sharing information with Russia due to this stupid Ukraine war.

Charles, respectfully, you and this country were intentionally lied to. You will not be able to get accurate info on Google. Google is not the truth. You will only get the government's talking points. You have had the wool pulled over your eyes, and now it is coming to light. I know, it is a hard pill swallow that you were not only lied to, but that you fell for it hook, line and sinker, but that is what happened.

It will be hard for me to support Trump because he still brags about that Dirt.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: Finster] #7814710
03/07/23 01:29 AM
03/07/23 01:29 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
It's easier to fool someone than for someone to admit they have been fooled.

Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: Dirt] #7814717
03/07/23 02:09 AM
03/07/23 02:09 AM
minnesota
M
mnsota Offline
trapper
mnsota  Offline
trapper
M

minnesota
Originally Posted by Dirt
Originally Posted by mskrtman
Who was responsible and took credit for developing the vaccine in record time? Operation warp speed.

Trump. He brags about it.

Trump relied on the so-called professionals to advise him. ( he was not a virologist) so took advisement from those professed to be so up on this.
They lied!,..nothing new that we have not witnessed in the past six years.
Trump put in motion a stop in Chinese immigration to America knowingly , this viruses origination trademarked China.
He was condemned and lied about but, was factually correct.

Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: Finster] #7814719
03/07/23 03:04 AM
03/07/23 03:04 AM
Michigan, United States
O
ottertrapper Offline
trapper
ottertrapper  Offline
trapper
O

Michigan, United States
Still a kool aid drinker in the mix yet must taste really good

Re: Want the truth about covid? [Re: Finster] #7814766
03/07/23 07:23 AM
03/07/23 07:23 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Since .gov helped develop and is partial owner of the mRNA vaccine patent, I wonder how .gov profited financially with the jab?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread