No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Mark June [Re: flash] #7891480
06/23/23 07:57 PM
06/23/23 07:57 PM
Covington, VA
D
Dewey S Offline
trapper
Dewey S  Offline
trapper
D

Covington, VA
To go along with what KeithC said also. This is not the first time he has made a grand announcement and left TMan.

Re: Mark June [Re: Swamp Wolf] #7891580
06/23/23 10:07 PM
06/23/23 10:07 PM
MT
S
Slick Pan Offline
trapper
Slick Pan  Offline
trapper
S

MT
Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Don’t know why everyone is knocking him about leaving. Some folks just realize time spent on here is time that could be spent elsewhere. I’m still trying to learn so here I am.

I dont quite understand the difference in reading trapping threads on Tman compared to reading thru a trapping publication. When your sitting in the recliner chillin'out, just how much time does that take.

Now, if you one of those that post/comment on stuff that ain't got anything to do with trapping, then you can eat up hours looking for a reason to give your opinions/comments.

Plus, if I had a trapping supply-related business, I'd want to stay in touch with my clientele. Can ALWAYS limit posts/comments to trapping only.

Agree with that.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread