No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: Providence Farm] #7954800
09/20/23 05:28 PM
09/20/23 05:28 PM
midland, michigan
M
midlander Offline
trapper
midlander  Offline
trapper
M

midland, michigan
Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Keith and wanta be. You both seem to imply someone said the government did it? Looking back through the thread all I can find is questing the story and coming to the conclusion it's does not add up.

I mean ther is absolutely not a single thing odd about reporting a building that didn get hit by a plane collapsed before it fell. That is normal and happens all the time. Or maybe is just something that can't be explained like a tornado. Except tornadoes are explained by science.

I feel terrible for the familys of the 53 passengers on Flight 77, including the five children. Id like to know from the wise folks on here who say the plane never hit the building, where did these good people disappear to..? There are a lot of brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers and grandparents with aching hearts to this day at the loss of their loved ones. Please explain where these people disappeared to if that plane did not strike the Pentagon?

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: KeithC] #7954802
09/20/23 05:31 PM
09/20/23 05:31 PM
Pa.
B
Bigbrownie Offline
trapper
Bigbrownie  Offline
trapper
B

Pa.
Originally Posted by KeithC
Originally Posted by Leftlane
And the people who didn't think that the world was flat got laughed at way back when. Did they have too much time on their hands?

Believing that the US orchestrated the September 11th attacks is like believing the Earth is flat now, after almost all people know better.

Keith

X2. Sometimes things are just as they appear.

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: midlander] #7954812
09/20/23 05:41 PM
09/20/23 05:41 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by midlander
Keith and wanta be. You both seem to imply someone said the government did it? Looking back through the thread all I can find is questing the story and coming to the conclusion it's does not add up.

I mean ther is absolutely not a single thing odd about reporting a building that didn get hit by a plane collapsed before it fell. That is normal and happens all the time. Or maybe is just something that can't be explained like a tornado. Except tornadoes are explained by science.

I feel terrible for the familys of the 53 passengers on Flight 77, including the five children. Id like to know from the wise folks on here who say the plane never hit the building, where did these good people disappear to..? There are a lot of brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers and grandparents with aching hearts to this day at the loss of their loved ones. Please explain where these people disappeared to if that plane did not strike the Pentagon?

Go back slowly and read the thread again several times necessary. Shouldn't take to long since I have not made but a few post in it. Find where I said anything at all about a plane not hitting the pentagon.

You won't I guess your one of the people that can read something to say what they want it to say or make things up in their head.
The only thing you find is melanin the story is of and does not add up. It's as believable as the guy showing himself in the back of the head twice and the island guy hanging himself in prison with a paper sheet on suicide watch at the same time the security Camara all went off line.

Now you probably believe those story lines also. So carry on.

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: foxkidd44] #7954815
09/20/23 05:42 PM
09/20/23 05:42 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.

I mean there is absolutely not a single thing odd about reporting a building that didn get hit by a plane collapsed before it fell. That is normal and happens all the time. Or maybe is just something that can't be explained like a tornado. Except tornadoes are explained by science.

Go look at the numerous 9/11 conspiracy posts that were posted in the last few weeks, if the moderators left that political whackiness up and you will see that some Trapperman members have indeed said they think the government did the attacks.

People who believe the government did it and spout out about it make conservatives look foolish. I wish they would keep their mistaken beliefs to themselves. They make our side look bad and weaken belief in real government wrongs.

Keith

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: foxkidd44] #7954824
09/20/23 05:55 PM
09/20/23 05:55 PM
nm
A
adam m Offline
trapper
adam m  Offline
trapper
A

nm
Lmbo I just saw this thread and then saw this meme

[Linked Image]

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: foxkidd44] #7954828
09/20/23 05:59 PM
09/20/23 05:59 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
I never said the government did it. But the more that comes out about how much they lye and cover up other things I would not put it past there being people within the government that would be more than happy to kill our citizens to further their agenda.

Now for all the ones with serious reading compression problems I'm still not claiming the government had anything to do with 911. Just that I do not believe the official story. Sadly I'm sure even with this clearly stated some will still claim I said the government did it.

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: foxkidd44] #7954842
09/20/23 06:12 PM
09/20/23 06:12 PM
W NY
Turtledale Offline
trapper
Turtledale  Offline
trapper

W NY

NYSTA, NTA, FTA, life member Erie county trappers assn.,life member Catt.county trappers
Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: Providence Farm] #7954848
09/20/23 06:15 PM
09/20/23 06:15 PM
midland, michigan
M
midlander Offline
trapper
midlander  Offline
trapper
M

midland, michigan
I never said the government did it. But the more that comes out about how much they lye and cover up other things I would not put it past there being people within the government that would be more than happy to kill our citizens to further their agenda.

Now for all the ones with serious reading compression problems I'm still not claiming the government had anything to do with 911. Just that I do not believe the official story. Sadly I'm sure even with this clearly stated some will still claim I said the government did it.

Not sure which is worse, having serious reading 'compression' problems, or serious spelling problems smile
Anyone that read and understands my post, saw that my question was posed to the 'wise folks on here that say the plane never hit the building'. If that doesn't apply to you, ignore it. If it applies, I think a lot of us are still waiting for an answer to what happened to those 53 innocent passengers....

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: foxkidd44] #7954853
09/20/23 06:18 PM
09/20/23 06:18 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
The democrats have been proven to push some of the whackier conservative conspiracy theories, just to take away belief in some of the real ones.

Yes, the government failed at Ruby Ridge, Waco, the minor January 6th riots, safeguarding the 2020 presidential election, in investigating Hunter Biden, in protecting epstein from being killed in prison and a myriad other times.

No, the government doesn't install litter boxes in school for furries, have pedophile pizza parlors, is made up of lizard people or aliens, have both parties in cahoots, orchestrated the 9/11 attacks and a near equal myriad of other crap.

Being a good conservative and good person in general, means having some self discernment of the truth.

Keith

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: foxkidd44] #7954858
09/20/23 06:20 PM
09/20/23 06:20 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Well mid lander the if it does not apply is normal but when you quoted me directly that is directly reply to me therefore you got my response. Reading and understanding is much more important than being able to spell.

I mean our lawyer member spelling is great but his ability to understand think and reason is lacking.

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: foxkidd44] #7954866
09/20/23 06:24 PM
09/20/23 06:24 PM
Manitoba
Shakeyjake Offline
trapper
Shakeyjake  Offline
trapper

Manitoba
Only thing they’re guilty of is letting it happen. Failure to act, but before 9/11 the ROE were much different.

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: KeithC] #7954868
09/20/23 06:28 PM
09/20/23 06:28 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
The democrats have been proven to push some of the whackier conservative conspiracy theories, just to take away belief in some of the real ones.

Yes, the government failed at Ruby Ridge, Waco, the minor January 6th riots, safeguarding the 2020 presidential election, in investigating Hunter Biden, in protecting epstein from being killed in prison and a myriad other times.

No, the government doesn't install litter boxes in school for furries, have pedophile pizza parlors, is made up of lizard people or aliens, have both parties in cahoots, orchestrated the 9/11 attacks and a near equal myriad of other crap.

Being a good conservative and good person in general, means having some self discernment of the truth.

Keith

Keith now I think I rember a member here posting about them putting litter boxes in the bathroom at his grand kids school or maybe it was a different relative? But I do remember a post about that being done.

You think epstein didn't kill himself? But why would they lye about such things as that Waco, rubby ridge, fast and furious o sorry you didn't bring that last one up.. jfk? O never-ending

Just like with anyone else if they are a lying individual well know document why would you ever believe anything that person or group tells you. That should make you question everything.

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: foxkidd44] #7954880
09/20/23 06:40 PM
09/20/23 06:40 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Dozens of members foolishly believed the entirely fictional, internet stories about litter boxes in schools. There were many posts and many pages on it. They made conservatives look stupid and gullible. They hurt our image.

Epstein died under a suicide watch. I think it very likely he was killed. epstein was at least allowed to die.

Being a good conservative does not mean you have to mindlessly believe every conservative theory. It in fact means quite the opposite.

Keith

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: foxkidd44] #7954887
09/20/23 06:44 PM
09/20/23 06:44 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
There is a name for all the wackos who believe in the myriad of conspiracy theories-Its called Mass Paranoia

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: KeithC] #7955033
09/20/23 09:16 PM
09/20/23 09:16 PM
Pa.
B
Bigbrownie Offline
trapper
Bigbrownie  Offline
trapper
B

Pa.
Dozens of members foolishly believed the entirely fictional, internet stories about litter boxes in schools. There were many posts and many pages on it. They made conservatives look stupid and gullible. They hurt our image.

Epstein died under a suicide watch. I think it very likely he was killed. epstein was at least allowed to die.

Being a good conservative does not mean you have to mindlessly believe every conservative theory. It in fact means quite the opposite.

Keith

That’s no lie, oops, I mean lye.

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: Boco] #7955047
09/20/23 09:35 PM
09/20/23 09:35 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by Boco
There is a name for all the wackos who believe in the myriad of conspiracy theories-Its called Mass Paranoia

This thread gives me some insight to a question that keeps bothering me: Why does Trump have so many fans among conservatives?

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: foxkidd44] #7955206
09/21/23 07:36 AM
09/21/23 07:36 AM
Manitoba
Shakeyjake Offline
trapper
Shakeyjake  Offline
trapper

Manitoba
What’s gonna happen if Biden or which ever democrat gets voted in? Another stolen election?
What if republicans get in? Then it must’ve been fair? Lol
It’s going to be an entertaining 2024 anyways.

Bocos more concerned about the Leafs dreadful demise in the playoffs, they got cheated! I’m surprised Trudeau didn’t get involved in the officiating issue….hahaha

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: foxkidd44] #7955220
09/21/23 08:05 AM
09/21/23 08:05 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I dont think Biden will be the candidate. Big D dont want him. I think Newsome may be it. Big R don't want Trump. Big R wants DeSantis. They know he will play ball.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: foxkidd44] #7955247
09/21/23 08:31 AM
09/21/23 08:31 AM
illinois
J
jalstat Offline
trapper
jalstat  Offline
trapper
J

illinois
I think big Mike is going to come into play before this is over and James the reason people follow Trump is they can relate to him and he actually cares about the well being of the country unlike you’re boy in the White House who will sell the country out in a New York second

Re: Sept 9, 2001 conspiracy thoughts? [Re: foxkidd44] #7955325
09/21/23 10:36 AM
09/21/23 10:36 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Yeah if anyone believes the official story of 911 I got some Ocean front property for sale in Arizona. Give me a call

When we have absolute proof that Osama Bin Laden was a CIA asset since the 1970s to fight with Russia in Afghanistan and he even has his own code name "Tim Osman" then we have every reason to question the official story.

[Linked Image]

We know so much about 911 but the media uses project mockingbird tactics to call anyone who questions anything a conspiracy theorist so that normal folks immediately attach a negative connotation to anything that questions the official world view produced by the mockingbird media.

The narrative is controlled by the CIA

Our own govt tried to over throw this nation with General Smedley Butler in the 1930s. He went public about it rather than doing the job. He was a hero to tell his story. But the same CIA that funded Hitler still runs this nation today. It was Prescott Bush that funded Hitler and tried to fund a fascist overthrown of this nation as they have done soany times in foreign nations since then.

Article on how the Bush Family funded Hitler. Once it was discovered by the US they seized his assets, but returned them after the war was over.

Article on Bush connection by the Guardian

Prescott Bush started the CIA with Allan Dulles and they funded Hitler. After George Bush senior faught a hard battle and was defeated by Regan, Regan was the forced to take Bugh as his VP. 88 days into office Regan was almost killed by Hinkley who was a long time family friend of the Bushes, grew up on the same street, and had bush's private information in his truck when arrested

Then little Bushy boy Jr kicked off a never ending war against the American public by creating a situation so bad that the Patriot Act would be signed literally making the CIA and DIA along with Homeland Security the only real sovereign entities in this nation, allowed to operate autonomously and survey the public as terrorist without their consent eroding the Bill of Rights

And we cheer it on from the recliner while pointing the finger at everyone who tried to tell us the truth

Sad

Men in this country used to never believe a word the govt said having some sort of remembrance of what this nation was born out of, but men today have had it easy their whole lives and just fall in line, and help usher in the next time we all become slaves in a feudalist dictatorship.

Last edited by Ken Smith; 09/21/23 10:37 AM.

Matthew 7:6 KJV
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread