No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7976062
10/21/23 12:27 AM
10/21/23 12:27 AM
nm
A
adam m Offline OP
trapper
adam m  Offline OP
trapper
A

nm
I didn't see the original apparently it was posted for a couple hours then removed and reposted with faces censored

Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7976063
10/21/23 12:28 AM
10/21/23 12:28 AM
nm
A
adam m Offline OP
trapper
adam m  Offline OP
trapper
A

nm
Israel laser defense in action....

Rocket

[Linked Image]

Rocket mets laser
[Linked Image]

Re: Israel War [Re: James] #7976066
10/21/23 01:48 AM
10/21/23 01:48 AM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
Originally Posted by James
Are the Delta guys smiling or frowning in the photo?

Jim

I am probably going to be receiving a vacation for this post for name calling, but you sir, are a disrespectful, disgusting excuse for a human being.
Delta "guys"?!
"smiling or frowning?"
If I did not despise your post as strongly as I do I would have inquired about your mental health, and would have suggested that you find someone that you trust to take you in to be checked out. Your cheese has slid off the cracker.
You do not mean well, and I will not be blessing your heart.

Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7976069
10/21/23 02:16 AM
10/21/23 02:16 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Wow, where did that come from?

If they're smiling, these Delta Forces personnel, they have no problem with Biden "exposing" their identities.

If they're frowning, they don't like what's going on, and may be angry about their identities being exposed. Therefore my question goes to important facts.

Was it always in your nature to think the worst of other folks, or did your parents teach you to think like that?

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7976070
10/21/23 02:50 AM
10/21/23 02:50 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Not that Hamas wouldn't already expect it, telegraphing the presence of our special forces doesn't do anything positive to get hostages out alive. Quite the contrary.

Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7976089
10/21/23 05:57 AM
10/21/23 05:57 AM
alberta
S
spjones Offline
trapper
spjones  Offline
trapper
S

alberta
Posting pics of their faces on social media not only endangers the family’s. They won’t be able to do anymore covert OPs

Basically ruined their careers. Very bad move

There’s not many of those guys

All for the photo op

Re: Israel War [Re: James] #7976236
10/21/23 09:53 AM
10/21/23 09:53 AM
alabama
BandB Offline
trapper
BandB  Offline
trapper

alabama

If they're smiling, these Delta Forces personnel, they have no problem with Biden "exposing" their identities.

If they're frowning, they don't like what's going on, and may be angry about their identities being exposed. Therefore my question goes to important facts.

Was it always in your nature to think the worst of other folks, or did your parents teach you to think like that?

Jim

So, you think they knew the moron was going to post that pic for the world to see when it was taken?

Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7976260
10/21/23 10:37 AM
10/21/23 10:37 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Delta teams are the tip of the spear and deserve the utmost respect.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7976265
10/21/23 10:47 AM
10/21/23 10:47 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
problems in German schools with pro hamas 'refugees'.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...41bd37639843ddb7d49fad33b321c2&ei=18

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7976269
10/21/23 10:48 AM
10/21/23 10:48 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
What I wonder is just who outed the delta team.

My understanding is it was just a photo of poopy pants shaking hands with some tactical looking dudes in camo. No one holding signs or badged as delta. As far as I know no video of poopy mumbling these guys are delta.

So who done it? Because we all know Joe had no idea who they were and if told wouldn't remember.

[Linked Image]
Re: Israel War [Re: James] #7976422
10/21/23 03:08 PM
10/21/23 03:08 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia

Jim

Your lame response does not change my opinion of your lack of character or decency. You being a lawyer, I would expect that you could have weaseled out of the hole that you dug better than that. I guess you are no better of an example of a lawyer than you are a human being.
Delta Forces personnel have a job to do. They do not pay any attention to which way the political wind is blowing. Even if they were concerned about having been doxxed, they certainly would not ever show it.
I guess I should not be surprised that you would know nothing about these matters. You're too busy admiring your soft hands. Soft from doing nothing but counting money that you likely swindled from the unwary.
To answer your question of, "where did that come from?" A very good place. It is very unfortunate that you have never been there. Sad really.

Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7976487
10/21/23 05:32 PM
10/21/23 05:32 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
You're not pulling my leg are you, Carl?

Most of the time I can figure out why someone got wrapped around the axle, but your last two posts are a mystery.

My initial post, the one that offended you, was innocuous. Completely non-controversial, I thought when I made it.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Israel War [Re: warrior] #7977002
10/22/23 10:29 AM
10/22/23 10:29 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by warrior
So, Ken Smith, which branch of covenant theology do you hold with?

I hope not the one of the ones used to support antisemitism or racism.

This could be an interesting discussion if you can cite biblical sources for your position.

But be warned I come from the common sense school of thought that says that scripture is to be taken as verbatim written as it was intended to say and must fit within the whole of scripture. Not the cherry picking of individual passages to be interpreted wholly separate from the rest of scripture.

I don't hold to branches of theology. I'm a bible believing Christian. I believe what the bible says not what men claim it says. It's super clear. I made a very clear statement on this issue with the scripture to back it all up on the second page of this thread. Go back and read it

Page 2

And I too am of the common sense school of thought but im saved with the Holy Spirit as my teacher. No a man

So we can argue all day if we want. The truth is when you compare scripture with scripture the bible is very clear that God's chosen people are those who believe on Christ. Not an ethnicity nor religion but those who are circumcised in the Spirit

Deny it if you must. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter to me what you believe, but it does effect you.

Salvation is by grace through faith. Not by any other means.nonce you put all of your faith on Christ for 100% of your salvation you will receive the Holy Spirit and he will guide you into all Truth. It's simple.

When the bible says something I believe it.

Dispensationalism has made everyone believe that we are separate from "Jews" but it's not true. Jesus told them if they believe on him they would be saved. Just like he did you and me.

I listed all of the scripture I could remember on my post on page 2

Read it

Last edited by Ken Smith; 10/22/23 10:33 AM.

Matthew 7:6 KJV
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Israel War [Re: Trapper7] #7977004
10/22/23 10:39 AM
10/22/23 10:39 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Trapper7
My belief is that Jesus died for me and my only hope for salvation is trusting that. It's that simple. Tagging on all these rules, laws, and regulations makes it conditional and complex to be a Christian. What happens to the person with a low intelligence level who will never be able to comprehend what is written? Are they lost? When you say you must conform to everything that's written or you are lost, in that case we have a God of fire and brimstone, not a loving God.

Some of this reminds me of a woman I knew who was a staunch Lutheran. I asked her, "So are you saying you must be a Lutheran to be saved or salvation is impossible for anyone else?"
She said, "I will only say that it's not impossible, but it would be very hard for a person who isn't a Lutheran to enter heaven".

This is some of what I'm hearing in this post.

That's a funny quote. Lots of older religious folks use the rich man quote in the bible to claim their religion is best.
Pure religion is visiting the fatherless and widows in their affliction and remaining unspotted from the world.

Many people practice Prue religion without being a Christian.

Anyone who truly puts all of their faith on Christ for their salvation will be saved the bible says
John 6:47 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

The problem is "religion" controls what people believe. So many believe incorrectly due to their religion. It's gets in the way of faith and salvation. It's sad. Every person is born with the chance of salvation.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7977019
10/22/23 11:18 AM
10/22/23 11:18 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by Ken Smith

This could be an interesting discussion if you can cite biblical sources for your position.

But be warned I come from the common sense school of thought that says that scripture is to be taken as verbatim written as it was intended to say and must fit within the whole of scripture. Not the cherry picking of individual passages to be interpreted wholly separate from the rest of scripture.

I don't hold to branches of theology. I'm a bible believing Christian. I believe what the bible says not what men claim it says. It's super clear. I made a very clear statement on this issue with the scripture to back it all up on the second page of this thread. Go back and read it

Page 2

And I too am of the common sense school of thought but im saved with the Holy Spirit as my teacher. No a man

So we can argue all day if we want. The truth is when you compare scripture with scripture the bible is very clear that God's chosen people are those who believe on Christ. Not an ethnicity nor religion but those who are circumcised in the Spirit

Deny it if you must. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter to me what you believe, but it does effect you.

Salvation is by grace through faith. Not by any other means.nonce you put all of your faith on Christ for 100% of your salvation you will receive the Holy Spirit and he will guide you into all Truth. It's simple.

Dispensationalism has made everyone believe that we are separate from "Jews" but it's not true. Jesus told them if they believe on him they would be saved. Just like he did you and me.

Read it

I've avoided replying as a means of not calling out what I see as a thinly disguised version of antisemitism with a smear of misapplied scripture over it.

Yes, God has a special relationship with those of us under the new covenant of Christ but that in no way abrogated those prior covenants made by God of His own purposes nor is our place to question or alter those covenants.

Here is a good article that describes it better than I can.

https://renew.org/does-god-still-have-a-plan-for-israel/

Of the many scriptural references in the article this first one sums it up pretty well with Paul's passage from the Letter to the Roman's.

“As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.” (Rom. 11:28-29)

Note the word irrevocable. Please read the article and understand that while Israel may have indeed rejected their Messiah that is not cause for us to hate them or bear any sort of hostility towards those who in essence are our elder siblings. We are instead to love them as children of the same Father and pray for their redemption. A redemption that our Father has said will come in the completion of His time.

[Linked Image]
Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7977023
10/22/23 11:28 AM
10/22/23 11:28 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
If I've misread you and falsely assumed the worst with the use of antisemitism then I apologize. Maybe it's just the arrogance we are all prone to knowing God has chosen to act on our behalf and not others.

[Linked Image]
Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7977024
10/22/23 11:34 AM
10/22/23 11:34 AM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
I know why people play the race card.

Who is John Galt?
Re: Israel War [Re: Ken Smith] #7977027
10/22/23 11:48 AM
10/22/23 11:48 AM
Alaska and Washington State
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

Alaska and Washington State
Originally Posted by Ken Smith

Page 2

Read it

I haven't been following all of this thread. It sounds like you guys debating the idea of "replacement theology"?

I really can't understand the desire to adhere to the idea since the New Testament so clearly teaches that believers in Jesus Christ have been "grafted" into Israel.

The rational that the Jews were cut off since they rejected Jesus Christ just doesn't hold water. Look at the numerous times that Israel turned away from God, and he never cut them off. Where in the scriptures does it say that God rescinded His promise with Israel? It doesn't; because He hasn't.

The story is not yet over, Israel is still able to turn back to the Messiah.

My hunch is "replacement theology" has it's origins in antisemitism, you have to do some major biblical gymnastics to make it work. Needing to do that generally means you have a bias that you are trying to force scripture to justify.

A quick study of the origins of replacement theology will show that it started with the Roman Catholic Church, and was later picked up by various Protestant denominations. A plain and simple reading of the scriptures do not support it.

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7977037
10/22/23 12:14 PM
10/22/23 12:14 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Looks like some strikes were done in Syria.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Israel War [Re: warrior] #7977040
10/22/23 12:26 PM
10/22/23 12:26 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
[[/quote]

I've avoided replying as a means of not calling out what I see as a thinly disguised version of antisemitism with a smear of misapplied scripture over it.

Yes, God has a special relationship with those of us under the new covenant of Christ but that in no way abrogated those prior covenants made by God of His own purposes nor is our place to question or alter those covenants.

Here is a good article that describes it better than I can.

https://renew.org/does-god-still-have-a-plan-for-israel/

Of the many scriptural references in the article this first one sums it up pretty well with Paul's passage from the Letter to the Roman's.

“As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.” (Rom. 11:28-29)

Note the word irrevocable. Please read the article and understand that while Israel may have indeed rejected their Messiah that is not cause for us to hate them or bear any sort of hostility towards those who in essence are our elder siblings. We are instead to love them as children of the same Father and pray for their redemption. A redemption that our Father has said will come in the completion of His time.[/quote]

First of all this is what the bible actually says...
Romans 11:28-29 KJV
As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. [29] For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

I don't need to read some man's article on what the bible means. This is where we have a clear disconnect that you can't seem to shake off or understand. It's called cognitive dissonance. You believe the lies of dispensationalism because men taught them to you. I believe the Bible because it destroys the lies of dispensationalism. We are not the same.

As to the covenant I wonder what your dispensationalism will have to say about this...

Hebrews 8:6-13 KJV
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
[7] For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
[8] For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
[9] Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. [10] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: [11] And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
[12] For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
[13] In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

This means that all dispensationalism is horsefeathers.
This means that the old covenant has been done away with. That everyone who is part of the new covenant which includes the house of Israel and Judah (Jews) this covenant isn't about salvation it's about how God deals with us as sinners. In verse 12 he says he will be Merciful to their unrighteousness and their sins will he remember no more. Praise God for that. You and I along with the Jews are under the exact same covenant, because the verse 13 clearly says that the new covenant has made the first old, which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

So that ends the entire dispensational argument in one chapter. I can go on for days by the way. If you read my post on page 2 it will cover much more.

Men don't understand this because they are trusting in the wrong thing for salvation. One of the best ways to pervert the gospel to a man is to make him believe there is a separate gospel/covenant/salvation for different people. Then they can't believe the one true gospel of faith alone on Jesus Christ because they have been perverted into believing in multiple gospels.

See everyone who claimed to be part of a special old covenant can't seem to see or understand that clear scripture that refutes this. Why? Well it's explained by Paul in 2 Cor 3...

2 Corinthians 3:13-16 KJV
And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: [14] But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. [15] But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. [16] Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

Notice how Paul clearly articulates that once those with a vail over their eyes turn to God, meaning believe on Jesus Christ that the vail will be lifted .

See the only way any Jew can be saved is to believe on Christ

It's the same across the board

So if you plan to use articles of other men's worldly dispensational wisdom to contend with the clear scripture of the word of God then don't bother in replying. The word of God will destroy everything the men you trust in can throw at it. And I have the Holy Spirit and will always be able to clearly articulate the argument needed to destroy it

Praise God!

Last edited by Ken Smith; 10/22/23 12:51 PM.

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread