No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Leather or kydex? [Re: Boy Named Sue] #8007415
11/29/23 10:34 PM
11/29/23 10:34 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Online content
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Online Content
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Boy Named Sue
Cover the serial number.

I figured since they put it on frame slide and barrel that was what it was covering up the barrel sn# but you could sell the idea it is an ejection port cover and let it confuse people how that works

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Leather or kydex? [Re: BandB] #8007475
11/29/23 11:35 PM
11/29/23 11:35 PM
SD
Boone Liane Offline
trapper
Boone Liane  Offline
trapper

SD
I’ve spent a small fortune on holsters over the years.

This setup I really enjoy. Very comfortable.

This holster checked all my boxes. The belt clip(s) are “off the gun” and off to the side which reduces bulk, its contoured, it has full slide protection on the body side, adjustable and audible retention, and is optic ready as well.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread