Wilderness Trapping and Living

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Dobbins' Catalog~

ATS
(Please support Ted's Fur Shed, our sponsor for the Wilderness Page)

Alaska Trappers Association

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Keep safe [Re: otterman] #8077944
02/15/24 01:52 PM
02/15/24 01:52 PM
AK
F
FL cracker in AK Offline
trapper
FL cracker in AK  Offline
trapper
F

AK
Not only can you cook Ptarmigan with it and fashion hats...

Psalm 34:6
Re: Keep safe [Re: otterman] #8079640
02/17/24 10:49 AM
02/17/24 10:49 AM
SW Alaska
otterman Offline OP
trapper
otterman  Offline OP
trapper

SW Alaska
Although like a lot I anchor my traps last thing this was a remake and I don’t unanchor a trap at such a time and doubt anybody does if you do good for you for having that kind of time if you don’t have a n inreach I can sight 3-4 cases maybe more where they have saved lives here on the west side of Bristol Bay alone once a very close friend another a nephew oh ya they are spendy and the expensive plan is $50 a month but I figure my life is worth a bit more than that 😁

We get out of life only as much as we really want and work hard enough to achieve
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  akntrpr, Ol' Blister, otterman