No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
How I First Got My Daughter's to Eat Fish... #8082449
02/20/24 10:25 PM
02/20/24 10:25 PM
MI
T
trappingthomas Offline OP
trapper
trappingthomas  Offline OP
trapper
T

MI
The youngest two that is. While wolfdog has his own post I thought I would share a experience with picky eaters. Few years ago (they were in the 10 and 11 year old range) Lila, Grace and I would watch an outdoors youtube video (or two) before their bed time. They really liked the catch, clean and cook type. Happened upon a couple boys from Australia. Don't remember the channel but think one of them was named Caleb. Anyway some of their video's were decent and the landscape was pretty cool as well. I think what made their video's stand apart from the rest, in my daughter's eyes, was the boys were shirtless most of the time. Anyway one day the boys cooked some fish in foil next day my daughters had their fillets in foil with seasoning and butter. Few minutes on the grill and boom they had their first fish dinners. With lemon naturally!

Re: How I First Got My Daughter's to Eat Fish... [Re: trappingthomas] #8082471
02/20/24 10:40 PM
02/20/24 10:40 PM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
Hmmmm... He does like watching YouTube on the TV alot....might have to slip in some catch and cook videos instead of Minecraft lol. I know of a good few channels too ! Thanks for the story!

Last edited by Wolfdog91; 02/20/24 10:40 PM.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread