No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Code Name: Johnny Walker #8100653
03/16/24 12:42 AM
03/16/24 12:42 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline OP
trapper
Chancey  Offline OP
trapper
C

Central Texas
Very good read if you want some inside history, facts, and truth about the second Iraqi War.
I found it very interesting. Just putting it out there as I enjoyed the book and thought others may as well. Chancey

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Code Name: Johnny Walker [Re: Chancey] #8100817
03/16/24 09:17 AM
03/16/24 09:17 AM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Online content
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Online Content
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
I might try to find the audio version. I am about to run out of Jim Corbett, K. Anderson, JH Patterson, and Teddy Roosevelt stuff and unfortunately they aren't making any more of it.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Code Name: Johnny Walker [Re: Chancey] #8101070
03/16/24 04:13 PM
03/16/24 04:13 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
I thought Johnny Walker was a Red?

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: Code Name: Johnny Walker [Re: Leftlane] #8101424
03/17/24 12:26 AM
03/17/24 12:26 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline OP
trapper
Chancey  Offline OP
trapper
C

Central Texas
Originally Posted by Leftlane
I might try to find the audio version. I am about to run out of Jim Corbett, K. Anderson, JH Patterson, and Teddy Roosevelt stuff and unfortunately they aren't making any more of it.

I think you will enjoy it Hoss; I did. The audio version is what I mostly did cause I drive so much. Inexpensive too, less than 10 bucks I think. I had some good amigos that went to the Lord in Afghan and Iraq, this book is all about Iraq, but I thought it was a good listen/read. I would think that there are only a handful of people in this world that are not Navy Seals and can say that they fought and worked alongside them.

Re: Code Name: Johnny Walker [Re: Chancey] #8101425
03/17/24 12:32 AM
03/17/24 12:32 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline OP
trapper
Chancey  Offline OP
trapper
C

Central Texas
On a personal note, my neighbor is a retired (2014) Senior Chief. He recommended this book to me. Said he worked with Johnny for several tours in Iraq. He drives a lot too now for his work and we often share good audio books with each other.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread