No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
I'm not a cop hater #8107953
03/26/24 12:38 AM
03/26/24 12:38 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
If it's a good cop and we got a good sheriff in this county who tries his best to run a clean shop to the point of firing liars even when he could've swept it under the rug.

https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/20...gAG0MVMoCUnt5h3fTx9hBDCfBxD7fCA4ipWgTO_Q

[Linked Image]
Re: I'm not a cop hater [Re: warrior] #8107955
03/26/24 12:40 AM
03/26/24 12:40 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
Now our police chief in the one city in the county is a piece of work though.

This one ain't the first time the GBI had to step in on one.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/sp...fuAWYLAPxmJJqQQfJ9GFXsDWEWOJzxBkTXUjhYCY

[Linked Image]
Re: I'm not a cop hater [Re: warrior] #8107984
03/26/24 04:48 AM
03/26/24 04:48 AM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Andrews added, “I don’t have to prove I am a great dad. My kids and my 10s of thousands of [Facebook] followers know I am.”

What? LOL. His fb followers?

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: I'm not a cop hater [Re: warrior] #8108013
03/26/24 06:05 AM
03/26/24 06:05 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
With no duty to protect, Uvalde cowards getting a pass, how did this guy get indicted? Allowing kids to be murdered seems more heinous to me.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: I'm not a cop hater [Re: warrior] #8108042
03/26/24 07:16 AM
03/26/24 07:16 AM
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

South Ga - Almost Florida
Originally Posted by warrior
If it's a good cop and we got a good sheriff in this county who tries his best to run a clean shop to the point of firing liars even when he could've swept it under the rug.

https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/20...gAG0MVMoCUnt5h3fTx9hBDCfBxD7fCA4ipWgTO_Q

But he did keep it under wraps for a year.

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: I'm not a cop hater [Re: warrior] #8108061
03/26/24 07:52 AM
03/26/24 07:52 AM
Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Jtrapper Offline
trapper
Jtrapper  Offline
trapper

Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Check out Walker county sheriff's dept. They deprived a guy of food, clothes, kept him in a cold cell, then drug him out in the floor to haul him to the hospital two weeks later after he was near death, denied any wrong doing, little nazi Sheriff Nick Smith bantied around on tv for a week until one of his jailers leaked the video of what really went on. She got fired and ran off, none of the deputy's involved had a thing done to them. Autopsy results just came back a week ago, death ruled a homicide! Same bunch still wearing their badge, still getting promotion's.

Another of those wonderful deputy's out of that county ran over a kid on a bike a few years ago, he was in uniform, driving a deputy sheriff car and DRUNK! Walker county alabama has ALWAYS been the butt of all jokes in the state but this new regime running things is way out of control.

Not my circus, not my clowns.
Re: I'm not a cop hater [Re: Jtrapper] #8108064
03/26/24 07:58 AM
03/26/24 07:58 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by Jtrapper
Check out Walker county sheriff's dept. They deprived a guy of food, clothes, kept him in a cold cell, then drug him out in the floor to haul him to the hospital two weeks later after he was near death, denied any wrong doing, little nazi Sheriff Nick Smith bantied around on tv for a week until one of his jailers leaked the video of what really went on. She got fired and ran off, none of the deputy's involved had a thing done to them. Autopsy results just came back a week ago, death ruled a homicide! Same bunch still wearing their badge, still getting promotion's.

Another of those wonderful deputy's out of that county ran over a kid on a bike a few years ago, he was in uniform, driving a deputy sheriff car and DRUNK! Walker county alabama has ALWAYS been the butt of all jokes in the state but this new regime running things is way out of control.

Walker County where life is cheap is the way I've always known it.

[Linked Image]
Re: I'm not a cop hater [Re: warrior] #8108065
03/26/24 08:00 AM
03/26/24 08:00 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
But that whole area, my old stomping grounds, is that way both sides of the river. Look at Brookside and that scheme they were running.

[Linked Image]
Re: I'm not a cop hater [Re: warrior] #8108092
03/26/24 08:58 AM
03/26/24 08:58 AM
Wisconsin
G
Guss Offline
trapper
Guss  Offline
trapper
G

Wisconsin
I really don't like talking to them they twiwt your words around.

Re: I'm not a cop hater [Re: warrior] #8108099
03/26/24 09:17 AM
03/26/24 09:17 AM
vermont
V
vermontster Offline
trapper
vermontster  Offline
trapper
V

vermont
I don't like bad cops that over step their authority and think everyone has to give up their ID just because they say so, as free men/women unless you've committed a crime or traffic violation you don't need to ID. Nor can you be forced to answer any questions. But police routinely will arrest people unlawfully for just not cooperating and giving up your ID during a detainment. I don't believe their should be Qualified Immunity anymore they abuse that tremendously. Here in VT a state trooper pulled over a driver for giving him the finger. Demanded and got his ID chewed the driver out as if it was an illegal act and then let him go only to pull him over again a few moments later and place him under arrest, took him to jail and impounded the mans vehicle. It is actually on YouTube and that officer and dept. are being sued in court. My feeling is officers earn my respect I don't automatically give it to them or others . except I do for military service. My brother in-law was killed in a terrible accident in Mobile Alabama while stopping to help at an accident during a rainy night and was struck by a car passing by the accident. It's a dangerous job for sure. But it's also got people doing that job without proper training or I believe without mental screening and bad ego's.

The bitterness of poor quality last a lot longer than the sweetness of low price
Re: I'm not a cop hater [Re: vermontster] #8108110
03/26/24 09:25 AM
03/26/24 09:25 AM
WI
B
Badger23 Offline
trapper
Badger23  Offline
trapper
B

WI
Originally Posted by vermontster
I don't like bad cops that over step their authority and think everyone has to give up their ID just because they say so, as free men/women unless you've committed a crime or traffic violation you don't need to ID. Nor can you be forced to answer any questions. But police routinely will arrest people unlawfully for just not cooperating and giving up your ID during a detainment. I don't believe their should be Qualified Immunity anymore they abuse that tremendously. Here in VT a state trooper pulled over a driver for giving him the finger. Demanded and got his ID chewed the driver out as if it was an illegal act and then let him go only to pull him over again a few moments later and place him under arrest, took him to jail and impounded the mans vehicle. It is actually on YouTube and that officer and dept. are being sued in court. My feeling is officers earn my respect I don't automatically give it to them or others . except I do for military service. My brother in-law was killed in a terrible accident in Mobile Alabama while stopping to help at an accident during a rainy night and was struck by a car passing by the accident. It's a dangerous job for sure. But it's also got people doing that job without proper training or I believe without mental screening and bad ego's.

This is a slippery slope, I know a few that were in the military that are complete buttholes and I know of 2 that are anti american in their thoughts. I have no respect for them. Sorry if that offends some on here but I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Last edited by Badger23; 03/26/24 09:25 AM.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread