Trap Collecting

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~

Print Thread
Hop To
Trap ID #8151822
06/08/24 11:39 AM
06/08/24 11:39 AM
MN
160user Offline OP
trapper
160user  Offline OP
trapper

MN
I know that these can be difficult to tell maker without a name but I was hoping some of the characteristics may give an idea. I don't see a name but then again, I am not even sure where to be looking. Do these have any value to speak of?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I have nothing clever to put here.

Re: Trap ID [Re: 160user] #8152062
06/08/24 09:20 PM
06/08/24 09:20 PM
ne iowa
R
roztocki Offline
trapper
roztocki  Offline
trapper
R

ne iowa
Just no way to tell without a name. That one doesn’t have any particular traits of any of the well known blacksmiths. It does however have traits of being a true fur trade trap not some eastern village clunker chunker. Sadly unmarked traps don’t fetch much especially in a strained p-poor economy thanks to the ruling class with their hands elbow deep in the cookie jar. I’m guessing the value at $75-125

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  snakecollector