No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter


Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum ~ Live Chat

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum


~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~


Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products


Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Respectable mink catch [Re: Wright Brothers] #8665534
09/22/26 08:08 PM
09/22/26 08:08 PM
Joined: Mar 2011
williams,mn
trapper les Offline
trapper
trapper les  Offline
trapper

Joined: Mar 2011
williams,mn
I saw a few mink turds myself today, and brushed them away,lol


"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Re: Respectable mink catch [Re: Wright Brothers] #8665548
09/22/26 08:29 PM
09/22/26 08:29 PM
Joined: Jan 2016
Iowa land of corn
M
Minklongliner Offline
trapper
Minklongliner  Offline
trapper
M

Joined: Jan 2016
Iowa land of corn
Mink my favorite plan on catching a couple hundred southern iowa along with a couple thousand raccoons good luck everyone my best in iowa 355 most years in the 2 3 hundreds range going for 400 plus

Last edited by Minklongliner; 09/23/26 09:08 AM.

Aka Toyota big time water Trapper iowa mink raccoon longliner
Re: Respectable mink catch [Re: Wright Brothers] #8666286
09/24/26 07:34 PM
09/24/26 07:34 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
N. Dakota
1
1lessdog Offline
trapper
1lessdog  Offline
trapper
1

Joined: Feb 2007
N. Dakota
From about 1970 to 1977 I trapped the Sheyenne river in N.D. the first year I caught 3 mink and every year got better. By 1977 I was up to 70 mink but was trapping over 10 miles of river. Compared to 2 miles the first few years. As I was on foot. Plus I went from 15 traps to close to 60 traps. In 1978 I went to trapping Fox as that is where the money was.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread