No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter


Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum ~ Live Chat

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum


~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~


Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products


Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Prolapsed butthole [Re: ColdspringKidd] #8666432
09/24/26 10:41 PM
09/24/26 10:41 PM
Joined: May 2011
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Joined: May 2011
Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by ColdspringKidd
… hope you can get up lol


I read that too quick........................


Regret is the one thing I just won't do ~~ Beth Dutton

Every truce is an opportunity to reload.
Re: Prolapsed butthole [Re: yotetrapper30] #8666457
09/24/26 11:13 PM
09/24/26 11:13 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Joined: Jan 2007
Georgia
Help, I've fallen and can't get up.


[Linked Image]
Re: Prolapsed butthole [Re: warrior] #8666464
09/24/26 11:23 PM
09/24/26 11:23 PM
Joined: Jun 2026
Texas
ColdspringKidd Offline
trapper
ColdspringKidd  Offline
trapper

Joined: Jun 2026
Texas
…. That’s what I was getting at Warrior lol

… ignore the prevert that commented in the post above yours lol

Re: Prolapsed butthole [Re: warrior] #8666466
09/24/26 11:25 PM
09/24/26 11:25 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Joined: Jan 2007
Georgia
You know that if you remember that commercial then it's time to get one of those bracelets.


[Linked Image]
Re: Prolapsed butthole [Re: warrior] #8666471
09/24/26 11:40 PM
09/24/26 11:40 PM
Joined: Jun 2026
Texas
ColdspringKidd Offline
trapper
ColdspringKidd  Offline
trapper

Joined: Jun 2026
Texas
… I was just a kid though… it was of my first memories lol

… and I didn’t get it all … cause my great grandma could run me down and whip the snot outta me with a Willa switch lol

… I’d wish she would fall and not get up lol

Re: Prolapsed butthole [Re: yotetrapper30] #8666472
09/24/26 11:41 PM
09/24/26 11:41 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
New Hampshire
N
Nessmuck Offline
"Mr. Leavenator"
Nessmuck  Offline
"Mr. Leavenator"
N

Joined: Nov 2011
New Hampshire
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Originally Posted by ColdspringKidd
… hope you can get up lol


I read that too quick........................


LMAO....


It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread