No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter


Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum ~ Live Chat

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum


~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~


Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products


Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Any one take Venmo? [Re: ColdspringKidd] #8668735
09/30/26 12:11 AM
09/30/26 12:11 AM
Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Originally Posted by ColdspringKidd
… yeah … they rely on honest people to foot the bill for the dishonest

…. Figure it’s a cost of doing business while they themselves are dishonest

… what a mess lol


Very good point, it seems morals are a thing of the past!


We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Any one take Venmo? [Re: wissmiss] #8668781
09/30/26 06:43 AM
09/30/26 06:43 AM
Joined: Feb 2014
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Joined: Feb 2014
Ky
Credit cards can recall the funds if not been too long. At 21% interest all these young people are paying because they carry so many balances cc company can afford it. Just Google last quarter profit on some of the big companies
Don’t check exon mobile. It will make you sick as you fill up your vehicle

Re: Any one take Venmo? [Re: wissmiss] #8668847
09/30/26 09:52 AM
09/30/26 09:52 AM
Joined: Dec 2014
Wisconsin usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

Joined: Dec 2014
Wisconsin usa
I buy here and elsewhere and always send a Money Order or certified check. Never had any problems with that.


God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Re: Any one take Venmo? [Re: wissmiss] #8668855
09/30/26 10:34 AM
09/30/26 10:34 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Fairbanks, Alaska
Pete in Frbks Offline
trapper
Pete in Frbks  Offline
trapper

Joined: Dec 2006
Fairbanks, Alaska
I've used Venmo for several years for my online book sales. No problems yet.

Pete

Re: Any one take Venmo? [Re: wissmiss] #8668962
09/30/26 04:22 PM
09/30/26 04:22 PM
Joined: Jan 2014
Va
O
Owen156 Offline
trapper
Owen156  Offline
trapper
O

Joined: Jan 2014
Va
I've used PP for years and having a credit card as my source of payment to double my chances of getting my money back in case of a scam.. It finally payed off a year ago when I got scammed on a bow purchase. I jumped through all the PP hoops for a scam/fraud investigation and they said I broke a PP rule and it would take 60 to 90 days to get my refund. They couldn't/wouldn't tell me which rule I broke even when escalating my case through three layers of supervisors. I then opened a fraud case through my credit card company using all the same info I gave to PP and letting them know what PP was pulling on me. My credit card company agree with me and refunded me in under 24 hours, taking the money directly from PP. I've no experience with Venmo or Cash app, maybe I should look into them. I do know that my bank does not like Zelle as they say the person sending the money has no protection, so my bank quit using Zelle.

Re: Any one take Venmo? [Re: wissmiss] #8669147
10/01/26 07:54 AM
10/01/26 07:54 AM
Joined: Feb 2011
nebraska
S
scheide Offline
trapper
scheide  Offline
trapper
S

Joined: Feb 2011
nebraska
I have it, but have never used it.

Re: Any one take Venmo? [Re: wissmiss] #8669152
10/01/26 08:00 AM
10/01/26 08:00 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Rodney,Ohio
SNIPERBBB Offline
trapper
SNIPERBBB  Offline
trapper

Joined: Dec 2006
Rodney,Ohio
I've been using it more lately for out of town clients



Re: Any one take Venmo? [Re: ColdspringKidd] #8669235
10/01/26 12:10 PM
10/01/26 12:10 PM
Joined: Sep 2013
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Joined: Sep 2013
Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by ColdspringKidd
… yall think ATM’s will go the way of pay phones?

… I still make sure I have cash on me …. Around here many icehouse still don’t take cards.. and the ones that do and other businesses the card reader loses connection fairly often


I will likely be dead by then here more people are actually requesting cash only.

Kwik Trip still has very busy ATMs I like to make sure I have a couple bills in my wallet at all times

I know MKE likes it's all digital payment methods but in Green county cash is still the way.


America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Any one take Venmo? [Re: wissmiss] #8669305
10/01/26 04:03 PM
10/01/26 04:03 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Joined: Dec 2006
Minnesota
I Love Venmo


NRA Life Member






Re: Any one take Venmo? [Re: wissmiss] #8669313
10/01/26 04:21 PM
10/01/26 04:21 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

Joined: Dec 2009
The Hill Country of Texas
I love Venmo and have never had an issue


What"s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers


Re: Any one take Venmo? [Re: Leftlane] #8669357
10/01/26 06:38 PM
10/01/26 06:38 PM
Joined: Aug 2012
Blackduck Minnesota
B
Big Sam Offline
trapper
Big Sam  Offline
trapper
B

Joined: Aug 2012
Blackduck Minnesota
Originally Posted by Leftlane
I love Venmo and have never had an issue

Lol. I think that you are the only reason that I learned what venmo is.

My wife uses it, occasionally for my trap transactions, and hasn't reported any issues to me.



Re: Any one take Venmo? [Re: wissmiss] #8669415
10/01/26 08:33 PM
10/01/26 08:33 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

Joined: Dec 2009
The Hill Country of Texas
I used to travel to a lot of natural disasters and took to splitting AirBnBs and VRBO rentals with some younger CAT adjusters. They turned me onto Venmo almost 10 years ago and I love it.


What"s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers


Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread