ADC Archive

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Catalog~

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Want to start a ADC business, need some help.!!! [Re: G Hanold] #1965068
04/23/10 11:45 AM
04/23/10 11:45 AM
Waterford, WI
N
Nathan Krause Offline
trapper
Nathan Krause  Offline
trapper
N

Waterford, WI
I see your point Hanible but I also see the upper class older couples sitting on their sun porch drinking coffee listening to the show before they go get their green thumb on.

It could go both ways. I am banking on the people who enjoy gardening and are tired wildlife feasting on their hard work. In my part of the world I don't see many AM listeners being the do it yourselfers.

Those people are more likely to be listening to the Country Station or the classic rock stations.

I am betting on the ones who get up at 6am to listen to the show are the ones who have the money to pay for my services.

Then again I can be totally wrong. Everything is a gamble and I am ok with that.

If I knew how to add a sound file I would post the commercial but have no clue.

Re: Want to start a ADC business, need some help.!!! [Re: G Hanold] #1965078
04/23/10 11:50 AM
04/23/10 11:50 AM
Redwood Falls, Minnesota
C
Chad Kamolz Offline OP
trapper
Chad Kamolz  Offline OP
trapper
C

Redwood Falls, Minnesota
I'm going to have some magnetic vehicle door signs made. Do you guys think, that an animal graphic on the signs, gets more attention then if there's not one on there.? Thanks, Chad

Re: Want to start a ADC business, need some help.!!! [Re: Chad Kamolz] #1965086
04/23/10 11:57 AM
04/23/10 11:57 AM
Waterford, WI
N
Nathan Krause Offline
trapper
Nathan Krause  Offline
trapper
N

Waterford, WI
Chad recently a post was started by LT. GREY about logos. Do a quick look back through the past few pages on this forum and you will find it.

Logos have been discussed numerous times and the question about animals in the logo has also been discussed in depth. If you look for it you will find it.

I know the guys who frequent this page have posted their logos a few different times to share for the new guys to get an idea.

The main purpose of my logo is two things:

1. Whe someone sees it for the first time they know I deal with wildlife
2. So when they see it a second time they remember who I am and what I do.

Others will tell you their logo is for other reasons and that is why everyone's business is different. But I know with my "logo" alone I can accomplish my two goals. I add the words "Nuisance Wildlife Removal" to my logo and that just confirms to the customer what my logo already told them.

Re: Want to start a ADC business, need some help.!!! [Re: Nathan Krause] #1965116
04/23/10 12:26 PM
04/23/10 12:26 PM
Redwood Falls, Minnesota
C
Chad Kamolz Offline OP
trapper
Chad Kamolz  Offline OP
trapper
C

Redwood Falls, Minnesota
I found the post, about logo's. Thanks, Chad

Page 2 of 2 1 2