ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
National Services anyone? #3076186
03/15/12 01:09 PM
03/15/12 01:09 PM
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Nic Pallo Offline OP
trapper
Nic Pallo  Offline OP
trapper

Finger Lakes Region, NY
Anyone use National Services? I guess they are a national management company that business make a call to when they have a problem with something and they then make the calls for the business to find someone to handel the issue.
Any issues with them?

Re: National Services anyone? [Re: Nic Pallo] #3076244
03/15/12 02:02 PM
03/15/12 02:02 PM
SW Missouri
M
Mike K. Offline
trapper
Mike K.  Offline
trapper
M

SW Missouri
I have had experience over the past 10 years with many management companies and found that about 1 in 5 is credible. I continue to get calls from them even though I decline the work over the phone as well as by email - especially those that are representing the USPS. I know a lot of contractors that got stiffed after doing the work and there is very little recourse as the Mgt Cos. refuse to sign any service agreement binding them to your terms and they often claim you did not follow their instructions and use this as a reason not to pay you. I have been solicited numerous times by one particular management company that has 11 different aliases and there is negative feedback for non-payment on all of them. They are basically seeking prices for animal removal, pest control, lawn cuts, winterizations, roof repairs, etc., and play different companies against each other to get the lowest price or require steep discounts that they retain. If you are solicited by these companies do your research and require a signed service agreement. Every job I do now gets a service agreement and payment up front - period. Having said that I am sure there are some good companies out there - just be careful.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread