ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Gut check for the ADC ! [Re: LT GREY] #3178216
06/08/12 07:44 AM
06/08/12 07:44 AM
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Nic Pallo Offline
trapper
Nic Pallo  Offline
trapper

Finger Lakes Region, NY
1) What makes your business any differently from your competitors? I answer my phone, show up when I say I am going to and do what I say I will do!

2)What is your image and your companies image to your customer? I dress like I am here to work on your animal problem, not to work on your computer. Carry myself well and take the time to explain everything.

3)Who are your main clients or customers? 85% Res 15% com

and finally 4) What would be the one thing you need to make your company flourish? Time... Not enough hours in the day!

Last edited by Nic Pallo; 06/08/12 07:44 AM.
Re: Gut check for the ADC ! [Re: LT GREY] #3178799
06/08/12 05:36 PM
06/08/12 05:36 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline
trapper
P

south east michigan
1 I can trap moles ,rabbits ,coyote,muskrat,mink, beaver I also have ladders on my truck . I target only the animal that causing the damage . Don't just put a trap on the ground, that has a credit card machine that goes cha ching every time the trap fires 2 born killer 3 retired auto workers that came out of them hills and coal mines to build cars 4 my two born killer sons get there drivers lic .

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Re: Gut check for the ADC ! [Re: LT GREY] #3178900
06/08/12 06:56 PM
06/08/12 06:56 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline
trapper
P

south east michigan
I have a lot of time invested with my two sons . I don't even drink . I would rather have good clean honest fun with my kids . We have hunted ,fished and trapped about every thing that walks flys or swims . I have also been very involed in there baseball and football . Some guys would rather just drink them selfs stupid every day , no thanks . I surly don't don't mix well with some people but that's fine with me . I have no wish to go around and pretend I'm from Disney land . Must be doing something right . Picked up a squirrel job yesterday in oak park . The people had called the city first and the city gave them my number . Oakpark is a major city . Mostly squirrels and Rats .

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Re: Gut check for the ADC ! [Re: LT GREY] #3178974
06/08/12 08:05 PM
06/08/12 08:05 PM

D
DaveK
Unregistered
DaveK
Unregistered
D

1) Fantastic people (no offense to competitors).
2) Best in class, great team.
3) Residential customers that desire top service, rather than cheapest price.
4) Not a thing...just need to settle down into the rhythm.

Re: Gut check for the ADC ! [Re: LT GREY] #3179067
06/08/12 09:32 PM
06/08/12 09:32 PM
rhode island
R
ritrapper Offline
trapper
ritrapper  Offline
trapper
R

rhode island
1) What makes your business any differently from your competitors?
I dont profit on fear! I try to educate my customer with as much widlife biology that i can and solve their problem at an affordable price!
2)What is your image and your companies image to your customer?
I am a down to earth guy! I can to talk to anybody about just about anything. I try to make the customer feel like a freind is doing work for them!
3)Who are your main clients or customers? ( There's a big difference).
I have mostly customers (residential)
4) What would be the one thing you need to make your company flourish?
More visability,more business knowledge and my competitors to go out of business! (just kidding!)

Last edited by ritrapper; 06/12/12 06:18 AM.

Steve Rouleau
New England Wildlife

http://newildlifesolutions.com/
401-330-8168

Re: Gut check for the ADC ! [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3179183
06/08/12 10:46 PM
06/08/12 10:46 PM
St. Louis area
D
Dave Schmidt Offline
trapper
Dave Schmidt  Offline
trapper
D

St. Louis area
Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
What a timely topic. I checked my gut about 2 months ago and found that it had expanded to unexceptable girth. I immediately went back to the treadmills and other exercise machines where I had my cardiac rehab. Well, it helped a little but since we are presently a little short of help, being back doing animal trapping helped way more.I lost two belt notches and ten pounds so far just doing what I always did. Sitting behind this computer doesn't help me lose anything. ( Except perhaps some of my common sense )

Holy cow! Lost 10 pounds! I oughtta give this WC stuff a try!

ALL OUT Wildlife Control
Re: Gut check for the ADC ! [Re: LT GREY] #3179575
06/09/12 12:12 PM
06/09/12 12:12 PM
southwest, VA
andyva Offline
trapper
andyva  Offline
trapper

southwest, VA
I like Steves #1 answer above. Although it is potentially harmful, some things come from a coons butt, not Chernobyl, and I think some customers are aware of this.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread