ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Selling out.. #3351578
10/03/12 07:06 PM
10/03/12 07:06 PM
Worcester County, MA
Dave Shumway Offline OP
trapper
Dave Shumway  Offline OP
trapper

Worcester County, MA
Due to health reasons, I'm selling all my equipment and would like to offer it up to you guys first. Well, mainly I'm offering it those of you in the New England area who are willing to drive here and take a peek and buy whatever suits you. I'm not going to ship anything, so local pickup only. You can email me at dbshumway (at) gmail (dot) com. I don't have a HUGE amount but would be worth someones time to browse. I've got some Comstocks, Advanced Traps, Tomahawks and yes, even a couple Havajunks. Don't have any prices in mind yet, been hard enough for me to put things up for sale. If you have something in particular you're looking for, shoot me an email and ask.
Oh, and by the way, I asked permission from Paul Dobbins to post this in the ADC forum. Not listed anywhere else, yet. Wanted to give y'all first dibs.....

Re: Selling out.. [Re: Dave Shumway] #3351620
10/03/12 07:25 PM
10/03/12 07:25 PM
Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...
Sorry to hear this Dave. Hope you feel better

Find Our Podcasts @ http://www.thewildlifepro.net
Re: Selling out.. [Re: Dave Shumway] #3351693
10/03/12 07:55 PM
10/03/12 07:55 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Yeah Dave, what Robb said goes for me too! You can still hang around on here and make fun of us once in a while.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread