ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Critique please. #3356325
10/06/12 06:43 PM
10/06/12 06:43 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
I found myself needing something simpler than my exclusion proposal (two pager) or standard service agreements for those folks that just wanted a quick quote. Basically something that I can jot down the down and dirty for the tire kickers without spelling it out in minute detail and giving my competitors a check list of particulars. Here is what i come up with. Opinions, please.

[Linked Image]
Re: Critique please. [Re: warrior] #3356469
10/06/12 08:31 PM
10/06/12 08:31 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Heck, that's nice enough and short enough that even I might use something like that!

Re: Critique please. [Re: warrior] #3356499
10/06/12 08:51 PM
10/06/12 08:51 PM
SW Missouri
M
Mike K. Offline
trapper
Mike K.  Offline
trapper
M

SW Missouri
Looks great and good timing as well. I am working on a simple "service request form" to use on all service calls. My service agreements are numbered 2 part carbonless forms so if the service request is rolled into a service agreement then it will be referenced by this number. The service request forms will be 3 part carbonless in pads of 50 with check off items and a space for notes or addendums. I hope to make it simpler and quicker for service calls that don't turn into jobs - especially with getting a signature. (Regardless of the customer authorizing credit card billing over the phone). Just another way to reduce the risk of a chargeback.

But you made a good point and now you have me reconsidering the check off items...

Re: Critique please. [Re: warrior] #3357520
10/07/12 04:28 PM
10/07/12 04:28 PM
Carver County, Minnesota
S
Scott Conley Offline
trapper
Scott Conley  Offline
trapper
S

Carver County, Minnesota
Excellent design and layout.