ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Hydroxyl generators #3368821
10/14/12 03:18 PM
10/14/12 03:18 PM

D
DaveK OP
Unregistered
DaveK OP
Unregistered
D

Is anyone using these in their restoration work for deodorization?

Re: Hydroxyl generators [Re: ] #3368989
10/14/12 06:09 PM
10/14/12 06:09 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Well of course! I'll use one right after I go to Wikipedia and find out what the heck it is.

Re: Hydroxyl generators [Re: ] #3369180
10/14/12 07:50 PM
10/14/12 07:50 PM
Lower Alabama (Daleville)
L
LAtrapper Offline
"Professor"
LAtrapper  Offline
"Professor"
L

Lower Alabama (Daleville)
I have never used Ozone or Hydroxyl generators, not licensed for chemical application. However, I have stayed at Holliday Inn Express a couple of times and know how to use GOOGLE Search. A ton or so of information about Hydroxyl generators is available, most of it from distributers of the products. One site that some of you may be interested in looking at or subscribing to is ADJUSTER INSIGHTS . One article on it is HYDROXYL RADICALS: HYPE OR REALITY?
More comments needed.

Note to self- Engage brain before opening mouth (or hitting the ENTER key/SUBMIT button).

Ron Fry

Re: Hydroxyl generators [Re: ] #3369243
10/14/12 08:19 PM
10/14/12 08:19 PM

D
DaveK OP
Unregistered
DaveK OP
Unregistered
D

We pulled a raccoon out of a wall this summer...he got stuck and was located after he had been there awhile. We referred the followup repairs to a restoration business....and they used one of these generators for 3 days. It apparently removed all the odors in the house...including the antique furniture and clothing...which was saved.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread