ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Mice exclusions [Re: ] #3403715
11/04/12 12:03 AM
11/04/12 12:03 AM
Western New York
C
Critterman Offline
trapper
Critterman  Offline
trapper
C

Western New York
I use contrac all weather blox ... I just never have any complaints of a dead mouse smell ...maybe I am just lucky ... but I think its the bait and chemical that is used .. Warfine I think causes an odor .. bromolindine will not ... so my experience suggests

it is as it is... nothing more... nothing less
Re: Mice exclusions [Re: ] #3403967
11/04/12 08:20 AM
11/04/12 08:20 AM

D
DaveK OP
Unregistered
DaveK OP
Unregistered
D

That is my experience too. But, if they can cause an odor in certain spots....like a fat mouse in basements. The odor lasts a week or so. I have probably had 2 complaints over thousands of treatments.

Re: Mice exclusions [Re: ] #3404586
11/04/12 04:17 PM
11/04/12 04:17 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Lundy, do you use Contrac Blox? The last two posts are pretty much what we've experienced. In our northern climates we can poison the heck out of an attic in the wintertime with no odor. And even though we poison basements all year long, like Dave said, few complaints. And, of course, because we've brought the subject up, a customer asked me just today, "What happens to the rodents? I see that the poison is gone but no bodies." I usually tell them that they are in a forensic lab on NCIS, CSI, or some other TV program.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread