ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
taking Credit Cards #3405971
11/05/12 09:00 AM
11/05/12 09:00 AM
Western New York
C
Critterman Offline OP
trapper
Critterman  Offline OP
trapper
C

Western New York
I had a card machine for years ... it was always the monthly charge and a percentage ... I went to Afghanistan and I bet you we took 3 cards in two years ... but always had the monthly charge of 50 a month .. it was costing me a heck of a lot of money to sit there ...

Even after I got back I kept it on for 4 years ...mainly because there was a 279 dollar cancelation fee ... I know it was stupid but was not sure what I was going to do about it ... I wanted to have CC access ... so I just paid it and shut up

Well that square came out... to use with your smart phone.. and I ended up going with that ... CC seem to be making a come back and I use it all the time ... I pay 2.75% no monthly fee and run it right off my smart phone

That was probablly the best thing I have done all year long to improve my business...

it is as it is... nothing more... nothing less
Re: taking Credit Cards [Re: Critterman] #3406038
11/05/12 09:50 AM
11/05/12 09:50 AM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline
trapper
H

NM
Square is what we use too, easy, and slick.

Re: taking Credit Cards [Re: Critterman] #3406095
11/05/12 10:26 AM
11/05/12 10:26 AM
SW Missouri
M
Mike K. Offline
trapper
Mike K.  Offline
trapper
M

SW Missouri

Previous Thread