ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Season Six: Need your Help With Podcast Ideas #3460274
12/04/12 04:50 PM
12/04/12 04:50 PM
Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...
Robb Russell Offline OP
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline OP
trapper

First of all I want to take the time to thank everyone who has ever done a podcast with me or has downloaded and listened to the Wildlife Pro Network Podcasts. My podcast site now has over 183,000 back links from web sites all over the English speaking world India, Africa, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Ireland and many other parts of the world to include those not known as English speaking countries too. I have been told that I have grown bushiness's for Ron Jones, Mike Flick, David McLeod, Reginald Murray and many others so there is a payoff if you want to get involved this in my most likely last year of wildlife related podcasts before I move on to to other topics in Season 7.

Season Six kicks off next month 01/06/2013 08:00 PM EST with "Ladies of the Wildlife Removal Industry 2013" . I am looking for names of ladies you feel should be on the show and if you know them well please invite or refer them here for me. I think and know of a few outstanding women and expect it to be a pretty good show.

Now my biggest problem I need help with is podcast ideas for the rest of the year . We plan to continue regular podcasts for Sunday Nights (Thursdays did not work out that well last year). This may be my last year so if there is a topic you think needs to be covered or re-visited please let me know. If you have a guest in mind you think would make for an interesting show and can help bring them on the show or at least contact me I would appreciate it.

I plan on finishing the National Wildlife Control Podcast Series and doing one very large large series on bird control.

Our Sixth Anniversary show is March 24, 2012 and we plan on giving away a few products that night. I have already been promised by Rob Overton a free bee vac to give away Rob Overton promises to ship it anywhere in the Continental US for free after that night's podcast. I hope to add a few products between now and to add to them to the list. If you have a product you want featured that night and willing to donate it and ship it please contact me and with over 1800 downloads a week I can promise you to reach a good size market and interest in your product(s).

Our season will be presented in two parts. We will do podcasts from Jan 6, 2013 - May 26, 2013 and break for the summer through Labor Day and do the second part from Sep 8, 2013 - Nov 24, 2013 excluding all legal US holidays that land on Sunday or Mondays(a good example would be Easter Sunday and Presidents Day.

I will be beginning to do Pest Control specific podcasts to round out the remainder of Season Six if I don't get enough ideas to fill the year out.So help me help you learn and grow your business in 2013. Thank you

More info and link to many of our podcast in the last 5 years @ http://trapperrobb.com/about-season-six-trapper-robb-podcasts/

Find Our Podcasts @ http://www.thewildlifepro.net
Re: Season Six: Need your Help With Podcast Ideas [Re: Robb Russell] #3460753
12/04/12 08:43 PM
12/04/12 08:43 PM
Luray,VA
M
Mike Hurley Offline
trapper
Mike Hurley  Offline
trapper
M

Luray,VA
Rob
Should think about another couple shows about add on services that are not related directly to Animal Removal, Maybe some secondary services like another Insulation Removal show, the last one seemed to be interesting to all I talked to. Maybe expand that to Insulation replacement and disinfection. I know there has been a couple done, but maybe dig a little deeper since that is really where the money is made.

Re: Season Six: Need your Help With Podcast Ideas [Re: Mike Hurley] #3461156
12/04/12 10:57 PM
12/04/12 10:57 PM
West Michigan
G
Getting There Offline
trapper
Getting There  Offline
trapper
G

West Michigan
Everyone has little tricks or gadgets they use every day. Fine tuning traps,things they do to increase there catching ability. Things like setting Steve A. mole traps upside done in some
cases etc. Not everyone is an expert but everyone has something. I guess the subject would be open.
Ev.

To Old
U.S. Army 60-63 SGT.
Re: Season Six: Need your Help With Podcast Ideas [Re: Robb Russell] #3464055
12/06/12 02:52 AM
12/06/12 02:52 AM
Colorado
P
ProFox Offline
trapper
ProFox  Offline
trapper
P

Colorado
Ways to improve the relationship between ACO's, State Wildlife agencies and the WCO. Here in my area I get alot of ACO's doing wildlife work because they are a bunch of Anti's and think we are nothing more than a bunch of dumb rednecks who kill everything. Our State Wildlife agency is finally warming up to the idea of linking our state association with the state website. I would be interested to hear any WCO who has dealt with this issue in thier own state.

Jake Trujillo
Golden, CO

Re: Season Six: Need your Help With Podcast Ideas [Re: Robb Russell] #3464475
12/06/12 11:32 AM
12/06/12 11:32 AM
southwest, VA
andyva Offline
trapper
andyva  Offline
trapper

southwest, VA
Are there any podcasts dealing with whitetail deer?

Re: Season Six: Need your Help With Podcast Ideas [Re: andyva] #3464766
12/06/12 03:07 PM
12/06/12 03:07 PM
Robb Russell Offline OP
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: andyva
Are there any podcasts dealing with whitetail deer?

yes I have eight podcasts to date related.

Trapper Robb & Friends White Tail Deer Podcasts - hunting white tailed deer, deer depredation, preventing winter deer damage and proper use of deer scents http://trapperrobb.com/nuisance-wildlife...te-tailed-deer/

Re: Season Six: Need your Help With Podcast Ideas [Re: Robb Russell] #3464784
12/06/12 03:23 PM
12/06/12 03:23 PM
Robb Russell Offline OP
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline OP
trapper

Update: The following suggestions have been made on our FaceBook page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/thewildlifepronetwork/

Ground squirrels . Particularly western ground squirrels .

TAP (boric acid impregnated) insulation is also an idea if you have a pesticide license.

Some guidelines or plans for talking to schools or other large groups about what we do.

Vehicle organization ideas, tips and tricks

Re: Season Six: Need your Help With Podcast Ideas [Re: Robb Russell] #3467937
12/07/12 09:49 PM
12/07/12 09:49 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline
trapper
P

south east michigan
Well the big three gets lots Q rabbits , muskrats, coyote

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Re: Season Six: Need your Help With Podcast Ideas [Re: Robb Russell] #3487080
12/16/12 02:20 PM
12/16/12 02:20 PM
Robb Russell Offline OP
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline OP
trapper

Quote:

I just released a list of 8 Featured Podcasts from Season Five 2012 You may want to Add to your LISTEN LIST this winter.

Red Ryder with your help we could break attic work to smaller detail if your still interested!

Pesky I could use help with A good rabbit show anytime. Muskrats sounds from what you do should be interesting.

Have your people call my people . You know call me sometime.

Re: Season Six: Need your Help With Podcast Ideas [Re: Robb Russell] #3487544
12/16/12 05:43 PM
12/16/12 05:43 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Can we drum up someone that has legislative or lobbying experience experience. In light of the OH thread we might see this coming on in several states and anything we can do to prepare the better.

[Linked Image]
Re: Season Six: Need your Help With Podcast Ideas [Re: warrior] #3488998
12/17/12 12:59 AM
12/17/12 12:59 AM
Robb Russell Offline OP
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: warrior
Can we drum up someone that has legislative or lobbying experience experience. In light of the OH thread we might see this coming on in several states and anything we can do to prepare the better.

Sure but who??

Re: Season Six: Need your Help With Podcast Ideas [Re: Robb Russell] #3490944
12/17/12 08:50 PM
12/17/12 08:50 PM
Luray,VA
M
Mike Hurley Offline
trapper
Mike Hurley  Offline
trapper
M