ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
I love my customers #3617663
02/06/13 12:14 AM
02/06/13 12:14 AM
Waterford, WI
N
Nathan Krause Offline OP
trapper
Nathan Krause  Offline OP
trapper
N

Waterford, WI
Set up a squirrel job yesterday and the customer was telling me her life story. Told me how she is suing Walmart because they wouldn't sell her alcohol because her 17 year old pregnant daughter was with her and how her 4th ex husband worked for Walmart Corporate and he was helping her with getting her hands on walmarts policy on selling alcohol.

Today she calls and tells me we caught something but it wasn't a squirrel. She thinks its a raccoon because it is black and white. I was using one of Scott's AES traps on the facia. Show up and sure enough it is a regular squirrel.

My favorite part is they get about 15 to 20 bats in the house each year but she don't want a bat exclusion because they eat the mosquitoes and are harmless.

Re: I love my customers [Re: Nathan Krause] #3617880
02/06/13 02:20 AM
02/06/13 02:20 AM
Tulsa ok
R
Richard w Offline
trapper
Richard w  Offline
trapper
R

Tulsa ok
Geeeeez! The world is full of them.