Some use different terminology so if know a supply by a different name ie. rolled galv. metal, etc....

I'm looking for 30" wide rolls, at least 100' rolls but 200 or 300 feet preferred just not sure they sell
in those quantities. I'll sit down later and spend some time looking but know many folks have a good
supplier and thought I'd get not only a good supplier but avoid the search later.

Would also like to find someone who sells it pre-painted - tan or neutral color close to sand.

Doing some porcupine exclusion and locally I find mostly 24" but remember someone had it in larger

Thanks in advance, (also know it comes in a variety of thicknesses pretty open on that front with what has
worked for me in the past).