ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Crows in Vegetable Garden #3906590
07/24/13 01:01 PM
07/24/13 01:01 PM
Georgia
B
Barehunter Offline OP
trapper
Barehunter  Offline OP
trapper
B

Georgia
Got a call from a "Plant a Row for the Hungry" garden group. They have standard southern garden stuff...tomatoes, corn, watermelons etc and are having a bad time with crows. It is right beside a large church/school so that potentially complicates matters. I am not a bird expert. Any suggestions? Garden is maybe 1.5 acres.

Re: Crows in Vegetable Garden [Re: Barehunter] #3907118
07/24/13 06:04 PM
07/24/13 06:04 PM
Moses Lake, Wash.
pnwmtnmn Offline
trapper
pnwmtnmn  Offline
trapper

Moses Lake, Wash.
motion activated sprinklers, not the watering kind, the knock down kind. heavy stream of water.

formerly KIP now back to pnwmtnmn

Remember ... Four boxes keep us free: The Soap Box, The Ballot Box, The Jury Box, and The Cartridge Box.
Re: Crows in Vegetable Garden [Re: Barehunter] #3907811
07/24/13 11:52 PM
07/24/13 11:52 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline
trapper
P

south east michigan
Did they try a scare crow . I got some crows been messing in my garden been letting them be but there really pushing it .they even look at my corn it's on im building a big demon looking scare crow .Seems like you could cage trap them with corn. Suckers might get smart quick very smart bird .

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Re: Crows in Vegetable Garden [Re: Barehunter] #3908794
07/25/13 04:44 PM
07/25/13 04:44 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
In the million or so years that I have been trapping, I managed to catch exactly one crow in a cage. ( And the rest of the crows in the area applauded loudly that his genes weren't being passed on ) Does anyone actually catch a reasonable amount a crows in an kind of device?

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread