ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
6,000 year war on Norway Rats who's winning today #3924383
08/04/13 12:09 PM
08/04/13 12:09 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline OP
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline OP
trapper
P

south east michigan
Man kinda has been trying to win this war and back in midievel times I'm told the Rats nearly won that war by killing some 200 million people from Black Plague starting in china working it's way down the silk Road into Europe where it really did the damage . But anyway made this video for Rob Rusell it's Rat job by form of exclusion .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLuYHInEGaw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Re: 6,000 year war on Norway Rats who's winning today [Re: Peskycritter] #3924734
08/04/13 04:46 PM
08/04/13 04:46 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Milwaukee used to have a free service called The Rat Patrol. These guys weren't near as intelligent as we are but it doesn't take a genius to throw out rat poison. Since even tax money got tight, we are getting more and more rat jobs in the city; which tells me that The Rat Patrol did a pretty good job.

P.S. Pesky, you need to call that Norway Rats of Detroit. Just "Rats of Detroit" could include a lot of people.

Re: 6,000 year war on Norway Rats who's winning today [Re: Peskycritter] #3924993
08/04/13 07:49 PM
08/04/13 07:49 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline OP
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline OP
trapper
P

south east michigan
I was really surprised the city had been there because normally when renters call the city the land lord gets cited and ten days to put out bait boxes or be fined . This case here the rats did eat the poison . I have a different rat job just down the Rd I'm the third guy there now and the lady did have a pestcontrol compamy put out poison 3 different types but there not eating it . The rats ate a hole threw the cast iron sewer pipe so I thinking there feeding well of the human waist . I have no idea what kinda poison it is but I'll post a video of it maybe you Paul can tell us . I'm taking my blind setting game there next visit there not taking the bait not even fried bacon or honey peanuts

Free Trapper
Re: 6,000 year war on Norway Rats who's winning today [Re: Peskycritter] #3925120
08/04/13 08:56 PM
08/04/13 08:56 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
It sounds like they may be sick from poison or something else they ate. I know rats are xenophobic ( afraid of anything new ) but leaving bait out like bacon or peanuts and it will usually get eaten.

Re: 6,000 year war on Norway Rats who's winning today [Re: Peskycritter] #3927159
08/06/13 12:24 AM
08/06/13 12:24 AM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline OP
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline OP
trapper
P

south east michigan
Different set of rats and the damage they cause lady is lucky they haven't chewed her gas line I can see that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I62boWnWO8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Free Trapper
Re: 6,000 year war on Norway Rats who's winning today [Re: Peskycritter] #3929844
08/07/13 04:46 PM
08/07/13 04:46 PM
Moses Lake, Wash.
pnwmtnmn Offline
trapper
pnwmtnmn  Offline
trapper

Moses Lake, Wash.
The rats are winning

formerly KIP now back to pnwmtnmn

Remember ... Four boxes keep us free: The Soap Box, The Ballot Box, The Jury Box, and The Cartridge Box.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread