ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Paying your help. [Re: mchitwood] #4338966
02/25/14 07:54 PM
02/25/14 07:54 PM
Tennessee
M
mchitwood Offline OP
trapper
mchitwood  Offline OP
trapper
M

Tennessee
Thanks for all the responses. I'm going to contact a small biz counselor and weigh my options.

Re: Paying your help. [Re: mchitwood] #4339020
02/25/14 08:14 PM
02/25/14 08:14 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Good thinking! I used to laugh at people who used counselors but the majority are worth every penny. We had a good one today. One of our customers called and told us that the very high winds recently had blown our very expensive chimney cap onto her lawn.

I was really upset but kept my cool and I'm really glad I did. The technician who put that "very expensive" cap up there, called to tell us that our cap was still in place but somebody else's cap was not! Kind of made my day.

Re: Paying your help. [Re: mchitwood] #4339352
02/25/14 10:15 PM
02/25/14 10:15 PM
somewhere in the middle of MT
D
DAVE SALYS-CWCP Offline
trapper
DAVE SALYS-CWCP  Offline
trapper
D

somewhere in the middle of MT
Even the itty bitty town of Billings has a small business counselor and classes and it's free. Paul's favorite price. grin

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread