Since very few of you are on-line, I can only speculate that you are somehow involved in basketball. ( Salys, that's the big ball with the hoop and the net )

My son P.J.'s roommate in college was the coach of our division three state champs.

P.J. entered a church league for the first time and we watched them take the championship at a local college.

The high school my kids attended won the first state girl's championship since my daughter was the starting forward in 1990.

My two grandsons ( One's a freshman and the other one a junior ) are about 6"4" and use me for dribbling practice.

This concludes March Madness for me. Anyone Else?

P.S. The connection between basketball and ADC work for me has been glaring. With the exception of one individual, I don't know any body in the NBA personally, but we've done work for a couple of coaches whose name you might be familiar with. You may have a completely different take on this post ( And I would certainly like to hear it ) but I find professional people, just that, very professional and quite easy to work with.