ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Just So You Don't Make The Same Mistake... #4481328
05/19/14 04:28 PM
05/19/14 04:28 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
It appears that Nathan Krause ( Trapping By Nate ) is no longer in business.

I guess it would have been nice if he had called our office and said something. One of the customers that we recommended him to, was left hanging. I'm sure we can take care of the problem but I don't like to look like a dork if it can be avoided.

The sad thing is that this was one of those jobs I love to do. Service call, Mrs. Raccoon. baby raccoons, chimney cap, one trip, check in pocket, satisfied customer, lots or referrals. Unfortunately, that is not the way it went. Oh well, you take the bad with the good I guess.

Last edited by Paul Winkelmann; 05/19/14 04:31 PM.
Re: Just So You Don't Make The Same Mistake... [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4481665
05/19/14 06:59 PM
05/19/14 06:59 PM
1st civ. Div. Wood County Wi.
M
Mike Flick Offline
trapper
Mike Flick  Offline
trapper
M

1st civ. Div. Wood County Wi.
He put that out on facebook last month, I haven't been on here much lately. Something about moving to take care of his Mom in Fla. After this past winter cant say I blame him. LOL

Re: Just So You Don't Make The Same Mistake... [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4481754
05/19/14 07:42 PM
05/19/14 07:42 PM
Waterford, WI
N
Nathan Krause Offline
trapper
Nathan Krause  Offline
trapper
N

Waterford, WI
I have not been on Trapperman in some time but was notified that I was being talked about and I probably should log on and take a look.

Sorry Paul that the message wasn't relayed to the wonderful ladies in the office (I truely mean that, they were always great) but I did notify someone on May 11th that I was done and selling out. We discussed my plans and how right now we are focused on selling all our belongings and getting ready for our next adventure.

I can see how that could easily be forgotten and not relayed on Monday morning.

But YES, so nobody else makes the same mistake, I AM NO LONGER DOING WILDLIFE REMOVAL. I also am not spending time on Trapperman so if you do need to reach me for any reason Facebook or phone are best choices.

I hope everyone is super busy and has a great spring and summer.

Re: Just So You Don't Make The Same Mistake... [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4481844
05/19/14 08:20 PM
05/19/14 08:20 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Sorry Nate, I believe you talked to PJ. I would ask you if there is anything that we would be interested in buying but if you talked to my son, I'm sure he already asked you that.

Good luck in your next venture, whatever that may be. And Mike is right. After the weather we've had lately, Florida sure would looks good right now.

P.S. Florida is one of the best places in the country to do what we do.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread