People often ask how to post photos from their iPhones.
This is How to Post Pictures Using an IPhone
1) Click on the 5th box from the left, above the reply box, it has a blue arrow.
2) Zoom out on your screen until you can click the "Hide Help" option, it's on the top right corner of the brown screen that pops up. If you're having trouble finding what you need to be clicking, try different things like turning your phone sideways or upright, zooming out or zooming in a little bit. Sometimes this helps.
3) Select "Choose File", it's on the left side.
4) Choose your photo, and then click "Add file from my PC"
5) Click "All Done", , if it was successful a long line of text ending with /img] will appear in the reply box, and then add comments or click "Reply" if you're ready to post it.
IF you want to add more than one picture, repeat steps 3-4 and then "All Done".
*Note: I've only been able to add 2 photos at a time, so add 2 photos, select "All Done", and then start over from step 3 until you've added all of the photos you want to.
If it gives you the error message that your file is too big, then go to the picture in your phone's photo album and take a screenshot of it. To take a screen shot, press the HOME button and the button on the top of your phone at the same time, and then upload that picture.
If you get all the way to "All done" but absolutely nothing happens when you click it, you'll either need to close Safari or restart your phone. Sometimes safari (your internet) hangs up....to close safari, push the home button on your phone twice. Flip through the windows that pop up, closing them by pushing them upward with your thumb. If that doesn't fix the problem, restart/reset your phone by holding the top button and your home button at the same time until it restarts, or just hold the top button until it turns off, and then try again.
To ROTATE your photo, so it will be right side up when you post it, go to the photo in your phone's photo album. Hit "edit" and then the button that looks like this .....<\>. Next, you'll see a square with an arrow over it.... Push that to get your picture how you want it, then hit "Done". Your picture will be saved like that, and you can upload that one to Tman.
Trappers in the old days didn't use iPhones.
Last edited by aixsponsa; 01/21/15 10:18 AM. Reason: Rotating Photos