ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Lost a contract to use a wildlife services? Pm me #5268397
11/13/15 02:54 PM
11/13/15 02:54 PM
wi/mn
T
travellintrapper Offline OP
trapper
travellintrapper  Offline OP
trapper
T

wi/mn
I recently lost a large contract to ws and am sick of it. Today I'm working with my state senator and a us representative and I want to put together a list of businesses that have lost jobs to them.

Please pm me as I want to keep this off the net.

Thanks

Mike

Re: Lost a contract to use a wildlife services? Pm me [Re: travellintrapper] #5282643
11/23/15 10:00 PM
11/23/15 10:00 PM
eastern OR
P
pinching toes Offline
trapper
pinching toes  Offline
trapper
P

eastern OR
i would sure like to have someone explain why a government entity can offer for free trapping service for generally rich ranchers (at least in my area) that is in derect competition with adc company's. if they can do it why cant i hire the county road crew to pave my driveway or the fish and wild life to do habitat work on my property. very madding.

sorry about the grammar im posting from my phone

If god wanted me to be a vegetarian he would have made carrots more fun to hunt!
Re: Lost a contract to use a wildlife services? Pm me [Re: travellintrapper] #5284495
11/25/15 12:55 AM
11/25/15 12:55 AM
NWWA/AZ
Vinke Offline
trapper
Vinke  Offline
trapper

NWWA/AZ
If you lost a contract to them, then they violated their rules....

call me at 360-224-6649 or search latrappers posts

Slightly used Shoes 4 sale……………
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread