General Trapping Archive


No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter


Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum


~Catalog~

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: MB 650 [Re: canebrake] #5396618
02/01/16 06:37 PM
02/01/16 06:37 PM
Joined: Dec 2014
Virginia
V
VAwolfer Offline
trapper
VAwolfer  Offline
trapper
V

Joined: Dec 2014
Virginia
I use ONEHANDSETTERS.


A SMART man learns by his mistakes, but a WISE man learns by the mistakes of others.
Re: MB 650 [Re: canebrake] #5396622
02/01/16 06:38 PM
02/01/16 06:38 PM
Joined: Sep 2015
Broome NY . not the city
greenetrapper Offline
trapper
greenetrapper  Offline
trapper

Joined: Sep 2015
Broome NY . not the city
What size washer ? I am going to pick some up tomorrow . If this works I would buy a lot of them .

Last edited by greenetrapper; 02/01/16 06:47 PM.
Re: MB 650 [Re: greenetrapper] #5396648
02/01/16 06:57 PM
02/01/16 06:57 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
NY
D
DROCK Offline
trapper
DROCK  Offline
trapper
D

Joined: Apr 2013
NY
Originally Posted By: greenetrapper
What size washer ? I am going to pick some up tomorrow . If this works I would buy a lot of them .


I want to try this mod as well

Re: MB 650 [Re: canebrake] #5396664
02/01/16 07:12 PM
02/01/16 07:12 PM
Joined: Dec 2014
Virginia
V
VAwolfer Offline
trapper
VAwolfer  Offline
trapper
V

Joined: Dec 2014
Virginia
#8 flat washer


A SMART man learns by his mistakes, but a WISE man learns by the mistakes of others.
Re: MB 650 [Re: canebrake] #5396667
02/01/16 07:14 PM
02/01/16 07:14 PM
Joined: Nov 2013
Alpine NY
Rick Otts Offline
trapper
Rick Otts  Offline
trapper

Joined: Nov 2013
Alpine NY
Why do guys buy new traps and for wat ever reason think they wouldnt need too adjust the pan tension? I mean really do you think the guys at MTP or FnT know wat you want or need it set at? Lets get real smile


Rick Otts
Re: MB 650 [Re: Rick Otts] #5396689
02/01/16 07:25 PM
02/01/16 07:25 PM
Joined: Mar 2015
GA
C
canebrake Offline OP
trapper
canebrake  Offline OP
trapper
C

Joined: Mar 2015
GA
Originally Posted By: Rick Otts
Why do guys buy new traps and for wat ever reason think they wouldnt need too adjust the pan tension? I mean really do you think the guys at MTP or FnT know wat you want or need it set at? Lets get real smile

Who are you referring to? The tension on my dozen are not consistent at all, neither can I get some of them adjusted down to where I want them.

Seldom, I'm going to try the washer deal and see if it helps.

Re: MB 650 [Re: Rick Otts] #5396710
02/01/16 07:34 PM
02/01/16 07:34 PM
Joined: Sep 2015
Broome NY . not the city
greenetrapper Offline
trapper
greenetrapper  Offline
trapper

Joined: Sep 2015
Broome NY . not the city
Originally Posted By: Rick Otts
Why do guys buy new traps and for wat ever reason think they wouldnt need too adjust the pan tension? I mean really do you think the guys at MTP or FnT know wat you want or need it set at? Lets get real smile
pan tension changes after trap is snapped . No one is expecting pan tension to be set when you get them . People just want it to stay the same and not change in the trap bed as well . But if the guy at f and t or MTP really knew what we needed . They would just send the trap with a yote already in it . Now that would be great customer service .

Last edited by greenetrapper; 02/01/16 07:36 PM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1