ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
NY Wildlife seminar #5439959
03/01/16 10:04 AM
03/01/16 10:04 AM
Monroeville NJ
J
Jonesie Offline OP
trapper
Jonesie  Offline OP
trapper
J

Monroeville NJ
Good to see all you guys at the seminar this past week end. Lot of good info was given on business and other important topics. hope all made it home with no problems.

Ron Jones
http://www.acpwildlifepro.net/
Rednecks Pride Game Calls / Outdoor Scents
Rednecks Pride Outdoors podcast
Friend me on FaceBook
Re: NY Wildlife seminar [Re: Jonesie] #5443265
03/03/16 01:36 PM
03/03/16 01:36 PM
New York
Jim Comstock Offline
trapper
Jim Comstock  Offline
trapper

New York
Always look forward to the show and seeing everyone, great time, great people, but more tiring than you realize. Next day in slow-mo recuperating. Ron was set up just across from us, so we got to chat a lot. Enjoyed Ron's seminar on snaring, I mean "cable restraints." Happy to see we were on the same page, learning about building, loading and snare function. Nice to learn new things. You might not think of N.J. as a snare state, but without foot holds some like Ron have put in a lot of time and effort to make snares a valuable asset. Ron is pragmatic and logical in his approach to trapping. Using bait that an animal will eat and like makes a lot of sense. When's the next podcast?

These seminars are a great place to see new gear and methods and exchange ideas with people coming from different backgrounds. Some of Canadian friends were there too. Glad to meet Darcy Alkerton of Ontario who has an extensive ADC operation.

Re: NY Wildlife seminar [Re: Jonesie] #5443826
03/03/16 08:35 PM
03/03/16 08:35 PM
Monroeville NJ
J
Jonesie Offline OP
trapper
Jonesie  Offline OP
trapper
J

Monroeville NJ
Jim I have a post over on trapping only about doing a Bobcat cage trapping show with you. http://www.trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/5439957/BobCat_cage_trapping.#Post5439957 seeing if guys want to hear the subject. I keep looking at that big ole trap there and was trying to figure out how I would get it home in the car LOL

Ron Jones
http://www.acpwildlifepro.net/
Rednecks Pride Game Calls / Outdoor Scents
Rednecks Pride Outdoors podcast
Friend me on FaceBook
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread