ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
WCT Tube traps ? #5922359
06/08/17 12:07 AM
06/08/17 12:07 AM
Maine, USA
S
stan58 Offline OP
trapper
stan58  Offline OP
trapper
S

Maine, USA
Is anyone using WCT Tube traps for Norway rats, what are the baits you are using successfully, I have been using the Koro trap and they work great but I need one that I can hide more easily. the largest longest N. Rat was just over 18 inches and they are smart and tough.

Some will wait for what they want, But this is much more slicker, WORK REAL HARD for what you want, and you will get it much more QUICKER ...
Re: WCT Tube traps ? [Re: stan58] #5922579
06/08/17 09:56 AM
06/08/17 09:56 AM
Schenectady, NY
E
EatenByLimestone Offline
trapper
EatenByLimestone  Offline
trapper
E

Schenectady, NY
Should work, but that bar firing would break a hand easily. Be real sure kids, pets, etc won't be around the trap.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread