No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Good Bye England! [Re: seniortrap] #6193775
03/20/18 04:13 PM
03/20/18 04:13 PM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK

In the last 100 years how many Christian countries have the Muslims had an occupying military force in. Now same question only switch the two. They were fine being camel jockies until non-Muslim countries wanted their resources and to spread their ideology.

You harvest what you sow.

We need to stop allowing immigration for any reason without vetting and the applicant needs to cover the cost. No political asylum for anyone.

formerly posting as white dog
Re: Good Bye England! [Re: seniortrap] #6193790
03/20/18 04:25 PM
03/20/18 04:25 PM
M.T.V. Alaska
Y
yukonjeff Offline
trapper
yukonjeff  Offline
trapper
Y

M.T.V. Alaska
Big business/farmers brought in third world people to pick their cotton. Now generations later we are paying ten fold. We have decay in our once great cites, and no go zones in most of our inner cites. So dangerous that it would make Britton look like Disneyland.

Add in another 11 million illegals from our southern boarder with the excuse that we need people to PICK our vegetables... and then Obama government paying churches to fly in plane loads from SH countries every day....do you see a pattern here. and what we are leaving our children for a future.

We are worse off than Europe at the moment.

Re: Good Bye England! [Re: Tweed] #6193792
03/20/18 04:26 PM
03/20/18 04:26 PM
Hancock Co., Indiana
Kart29 Offline
trapper
Kart29  Offline
trapper

Hancock Co., Indiana
Originally Posted By: Tweed

Governments are crap. Their ideologies are no more archaic than those of Christians (which liberals seem to not like either).

I think you are right that their ideologies are not archaic. With as many billions of Muslims that currently hold these beliefs, those beliefs by definition must be current and modern. To think that one's own values and ideologies are somehow more advanced, enlightened, informed, or evolved than the values and ideologies of Islam is highly arrogant.

That said, the ideologies of Islam are pure evil.

Moreover, Christianity doesn't expect non-Christians to act like Christians or intend to impose its moral code on non-believers - at least not to a great extent. Western civilization, which has been most largely influenced by a Christian worldview, has produced governments and cultures that value the freedom of individual to do, believe and worship as they please. At the highest levels, Western/Christian laws hold individuals accountable for the way they treat other people, not how they relate to God. Women have reached their highest levels of dignity and equality under a Christian society.

I'm not saying our traditional, western, Judeo-Christian worldview is perfect in the way it has effect western culture. But it's a darn sight better than Islam. The contrast is vivid and striking.

By their deeds you shall know them.

What from Christ that soul can sever,
Bound by everlasting bands?
None shall take thee
From the Strength of Israel's hands.

Re: Good Bye England! [Re: FairbanksLS] #6193807
03/20/18 04:41 PM
03/20/18 04:41 PM
Hancock Co., Indiana
Kart29 Offline
trapper
Kart29  Offline
trapper

Hancock Co., Indiana
Originally Posted By: gray dog

In the last 100 years how many Christian countries have the Muslims had an occupying military force in. Now same question only switch the two. They were fine being camel jockies until non-Muslim countries wanted their resources and to spread their ideology.

We need to stop allowing immigration for any reason without vetting and the applicant needs to cover the cost. No political asylum for anyone.

What do you mean by a "Christian country"? Name one, please and explain the criteria for qualifying as a "Christian country". There's sizable numbers of Christians in Egypt, Iraq, Tibet, Turkey, Pakistan, China... Those countries have not had an occupying army from a western country in the past 100 years. Yet look at how Christians are treated in those countries. Then compare how Muslims are treated in Western countries shaped by Christian ideology

What Muslim countries have had an occupying military force in them? Seems like we got out of Afghanistan and Iraq and tried to turn those countries over to their own self-governance ASAP. I think the British bailed out of the middle east during or shortly after WWI. And then look at what happened after the Arab Revolt follow the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

To blame the problems in the middle east on the West buying their oil and trying to convert them to Christianity or other western ideology seems patently ridiculous to me.

What from Christ that soul can sever,
Bound by everlasting bands?
None shall take thee
From the Strength of Israel's hands.

Re: Good Bye England! [Re: seniortrap] #6193859
03/20/18 05:29 PM
03/20/18 05:29 PM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
The West is not solely responsible for the problems in the Middle East.

However, when you go into a foreign country and pick the winners and the losers chances are the losers aren't going to forget anytime soon.

formerly posting as white dog
Re: Good Bye England! [Re: seniortrap] #6193884
03/20/18 05:52 PM
03/20/18 05:52 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
The muzzies are taking over without using military force....lots of moron countries are bringing them in by the tens of thousands and financing them to stay there.

Stupid is not fixable.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Good Bye England! [Re: seniortrap] #6193969
03/20/18 07:10 PM
03/20/18 07:10 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
At 8:01, a guy makes a snowman.

At 8:10, a feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

At 8:15, I made a snow woman.

At 8:17, the nanny of the neighborhood complained about the snow woman's voluptuous behest.

At 8:20, the gay couple living nearby grumbled that it could of been two snowmen instead.

At 8:25, the vegans at No. 12 complained about the carrot nose, since veggies are food and not to decorate figures.

At 8:28, I am being called a racist because the snow couple are white.

At 8:31, the Muslim gent across the road wants the snow woman to wear a headscarf.

At 8:40, someone calls the cops, who show up to see what's going on.

At 8:42, I'm told the broomstick of the snowman needs to be removed because it could be used as a deadly weapon. Things get worse after I mutter, “Yeah, if it's up your rear end.”

At 8:52, my phone is seized and throughly checked while I am being blindfolded and flown to the police station in a helicopter.

At 9:00, I'm on the news as a suspected terrorist bent on stirring trouble during this difficult weather.

At 9:10, I am asked if I have any accomplices.

At 9:29, a little-known jihadist group has claimed it was their plot.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Good Bye England! [Re: seniortrap] #6193994
03/20/18 07:42 PM
03/20/18 07:42 PM
PA
P
PSB1011 Online content
trapper
PSB1011  Online Content
trapper
P

PA
Trained in America,by Americans,and they then flew planes into 2 tall buildings in NY.

Re: Good Bye England! [Re: seniortrap] #6194002
03/20/18 07:50 PM
03/20/18 07:50 PM
MN, USA
star flakes Offline
trapper
star flakes  Offline
trapper

MN, USA
I noticed that those pro and con concerning Muslims have not mentioned any real contact with them. One of my most memorable contacts took place in a major metropolitan area, where my fiance and I at the time were moving out of. There was not any real source for mutton in the markets, and our former store closed, so we stopped into an Iraqi Halal butcher shop.
I had on my United State military jacket as it was cold and what we entered into was a Mideast gathering where people were gathered there not to purchase anything, but to gather.
If looks could kill, I would have been dead 20 times over as the room went silent. Remember these were people who were saved from Saddam by Americans, had been let into America by George HW Bush, and there was zero appreciation or affinity.
The 20 something boy who was running the cash register did a good cover of a smiling banter, but the hatred in that store was immense.
Islam is a closed community. It has zero interest in becoming assimilated and it's entire experience is rule by brute force. It is why these Muslim groups gravitate as Somali's to Minneapolis or to the Islamic enclaves across Europe. All of this immigration is funded by Muslim oil funding or is joined with the Bush families federal funding of groups like Lutheran Social Services as it is part of this quid pro quo which originated when the Americans signed contracts with the House of Saud for that cheap oil. What is lost on all in this discussion is Islam is two religions in Shia and Sunni and they hate each other. It is in their interests to place large numbers of their sects into western nations in the Sunni, to influence support for the Sunni, as Iran which is Shia, has benefactors in Russia and China. It should be evident in the friction which is being generated by these two groups and who is pitted against each other then are the Americans with the Russians and Chicoms.
None of this is being helped by the latest Theresa May fake news about Russia attacking a traitor in England which moves the United States closer to conflict again in another war which no one wants, as was the case in both world wars.
There are many forces and groups manipulating the United States for their agendas. Everyone can praise the Constitution or defend a religious group, but the majority of these groups have an agenda to get the American people fighting for their cause. That is the reality which is the prime focus as America has been fighting wars not in her interest and those groups which are being imported are not interested in following George Washington's mandate of [i][/i]no foreign entanglements.

Re: Good Bye England! [Re: seniortrap] #6194017
03/20/18 08:11 PM
03/20/18 08:11 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
I think the Russians have hacked T-man.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Good Bye England! [Re: seniortrap] #6194243
03/20/18 11:13 PM
03/20/18 11:13 PM
minnesota
G
goldy Offline
trapper
goldy  Offline
trapper
G

minnesota
I was at a meeting tonight where one of the speakers was well educated on the Muslims and sharia law. What I got out of it is the Muslims are generally well organized and definitely have a plan. The koran lays a lot of it out. Europe is a prime example. Their main objective is to dominate and take over countries. They could not care less about our constitution. They first come in peacefully, but as soon as they can get away with it, they turn violent. And we are paying for them to come here and local governments have little say about it. Anybody who thinks they will be peaceful here is a fool. Just wait until they have power. It's happened everywhere they have gone.

"They that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" Ben Franklin talking about guns
Re: Good Bye England! [Re: seniortrap] #6194250
03/20/18 11:24 PM
03/20/18 11:24 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Most have their head in the sand ............Americans that is

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Good Bye England! [Re: Boco] #6194293
03/21/18 12:38 AM
03/21/18 12:38 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted By: Boco

Whoever they are, they are bereft of reason.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Good Bye England! [Re: James] #6194671
03/21/18 11:31 AM
03/21/18 11:31 AM
minnesota
G
goldy Offline
trapper
goldy  Offline
trapper
G

minnesota
Originally Posted By: James
Originally Posted By: Boco

Whoever they are, they are bereft of reason.

Jim
I knew it! You ARE Russian! grin So you actually believe the Muslims want to come here and just coexist peacefully with Christians, or any other non-Muslim American for that matter? Wow. Just wow.

Last edited by goldy; 03/21/18 11:35 AM.

"They that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" Ben Franklin talking about guns
Re: Good Bye England! [Re: seniortrap] #6194718
03/21/18 12:13 PM
03/21/18 12:13 PM
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Tweed Offline
trapper
Tweed  Offline
trapper

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Well.... >40% of Russians are Muslim.

Re: Good Bye England! [Re: KeithC] #6194749
03/21/18 12:31 PM
03/21/18 12:31 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted By: KeithC
The US has two very distinct types of Muslim immigrants.

First there are the well educated, hard working, Muslims, who left there countries for more freedom and better economic opportunities. They paid their own way here. Many are doctors, scientists and engineers. The ones in this group are mostly agnostic or not very strong believers. They will probably fully assimilate into American culture.

The second type of Muslim immigrants, were brought over by the US government and groups like Catholic and Lutherans Social Services. They are the unwanted people from many of the worst countries on Earth. They are often uneducated, often fanatically religious and of a vastly different mindset than most Americans. They experienced barbaric acts and when pushed, or even on a whim, commit barbaric acts. We should not allow any more of these people into the US.

Keith

Keith, you are right in everything you've said. I might add that Catholic Charities and Lutheran Social Services didn't just bring them over here out of the goodness of their hearts. They were well paid by the federal government; the more they brought over here, the more they were paid.

These Muslims came over here because of the deplorable conditions and persecution they had to endure in their own countries. Now, that they are over here, instead of assimilating and becoming Americans, many of them want to change America by instilling their own ideologies and make it more like the country they came from. crazy

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: Good Bye England! [Re: KeithC] #6194751
03/21/18 12:32 PM
03/21/18 12:32 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted By: KeithC
Tweed is correct in that around a 1000 years ago the Muslim countries were fairly advanced compared to much of the rest of the World. Their religion, customs and governments prevented them from progressing further and continues to hold back Muslim people in most Muslim countries.

Islam is the religion of stagnation, not peace.

Keith

It's more political, than a religion.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: Good Bye England! [Re: Kart29] #6194771
03/21/18 12:56 PM
03/21/18 12:56 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted By: Kart29
Originally Posted By: gray dog

What do you mean by a "Christian country"? Name one, please and explain the criteria for qualifying as a "Christian country". There's sizable numbers of Christians in Egypt, Iraq, Tibet, Turkey, Pakistan, China... Those countries have not had an occupying army from a western country in the past 100 years. Yet look at how Christians are treated in those countries. Then compare how Muslims are treated in Western countries shaped by Christian ideology

What Muslim countries have had an occupying military force in them? Seems like we got out of Afghanistan and Iraq and tried to turn those countries over to their own self-governance ASAP. I think the British bailed out of the middle east during or shortly after WWI. And then look at what happened after the Arab Revolt follow the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

To blame the problems in the middle east on the West buying their oil and trying to convert them to Christianity or other western ideology seems patently ridiculous to me.

Good post, Kart.

Bill Maher who hates Christians admitted on his show one night when comparing Christians to Muslims, that the one big difference is Christians won't kill you if you don't convert to their religion. Muslims aren't beheaded in this country because of their religion, but Christians are beheaded in the middle east because they aren't Muslim.

Muslims came to this country to escape deplorable conditions and persecution in their own countries. Now that they are here, instead of assimilating and becoming Americans, they want to impose their own ideologies in America so they can change America to be more like the country they just came from! crazy

Re: Good Bye England! [Re: Trapper7] #6194775
03/21/18 01:07 PM
03/21/18 01:07 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Originally Posted By: Trapper7
Muslims came to this country to escape deplorable conditions and persecution in their own countries. Now that they are here, instead of assimilating and becoming Americans, they want to impose their own ideologies in America so they can change America to be more like the country they just came from! crazy

Much like American progressives that move to another state......must be why they like muzzies so much, lots in common.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Good Bye England! [Re: Tweed] #6194850
03/21/18 02:26 PM
03/21/18 02:26 PM
Meridian , ID
B
Badgerman50 Offline
trapper
Badgerman50  Offline
trapper
B

Meridian , ID
Originally Posted By: Tweed
Well.... >40% of Russians are Muslim.

I don’t know where you’re getting your data, or including former satellite countries but Russia is only about 6% Muslim- which is 6% too much.

Badgerman
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread