No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Percentage of people that don’t belong to the NRA [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6247543
05/25/18 11:19 AM
05/25/18 11:19 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
I could make valid arguements against every group you put forth if i had the mentality to do so, but to me that's cutting off my nose to spite my face. I don't believe in tearing down our defenses.

I have disagreed with several things the NRA has done in the past, but FACT is, they have wayyyyyy more good for our rights than any other group. Probably all the other groups combined.

Re: Percentage of people that don’t belong to the NRA [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6247548
05/25/18 11:29 AM
05/25/18 11:29 AM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
I'm one that no longer belongs. I did about 30 years as a member. I let it lapse. If they would send me a membership that does not include ANY magazine or any mailers, I might re-up. IMO their begging for money gets old.

Who is John Galt?
Re: Percentage of people that don’t belong to the NRA [Re: Dirt] #6247555
05/25/18 11:39 AM
05/25/18 11:39 AM
Northern Ohio ...
S
Sullivan K Offline
"Keith"
Sullivan K  Offline
"Keith"
S

Northern Ohio ...
Originally Posted By: Dirt
If they would send me a membership that does not include ANY magazine or any mailers, I might re-up. IMO their begging for money gets old.

They have just what you want. Just go to the membership page and choose no gift and no magazine subscription. It is very easy to be a member without the magazine. As far as begging for money, I just called them and told them to stop asking. I get no mailings and no phone calls. I still do send them money to fight for a cause I believe in. But, if you want a membership without the magazine, it is very easily doable.

My name ain't Keith
Re: Percentage of people that don’t belong to the NRA [Re: Sullivan K] #6247557
05/25/18 11:48 AM
05/25/18 11:48 AM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Originally Posted By: Sullivan K
Originally Posted By: Dirt
If they would send me a membership that does not include ANY magazine or any mailers, I might re-up. IMO their begging for money gets old.

They have just what you want. Just go to the membership page and choose no gift and no magazine subscription. It is very easy to be a member without the magazine. As far as begging for money, I just called them and told them to stop asking. I get no mailings and no phone calls. I still do send them money to fight for a cause I believe in. But, if you want a membership without the magazine, it is very easily doable.

I wonder if a guy can do this on line? Since Verizon took over our phones, phoning is a poor option.

Yes, you can. Except for no option to not get the mailers. Good job recruiter a new/old member. smile

Last edited by Dirt; 05/25/18 11:56 AM.

Who is John Galt?
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread