classified ads

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trap Shed Page)

Trading Post
(Please support Trappers World, one of our sponsors for the Trap Shed Page)

Trap Shed Rules

1. All posts made for selling must contain the asking price for the item - this is not Ebay.
2. No electronic media (videos, dvds, audios) will be sold or traded on this forum.
3. Trapperman.com is not responsible for transactions made at this site.
4. This page is intended for the sale, trade or purchase of used trapping equipment and not a place to sell new items, or stuff you manufacture.
5. No Begging for free stuff
6. A post may only be brought to the top purposely three times, and will be locked after the third time. Once a post has been locked or deleted, it cannot be put back on the forum for one month.
7. Make it clear what you wish in the title, not just WTT or WTB
8. The only reply allowed on each thread is a reply by the post initiator. All questions and communications will be done by PMs only. If PMs aren't answered in a timely manner, the poster will be banned from using the Trap Shed. (Exception to Rule #8 - A reply is allowed by a person who sends payment. Once payment sent is posted, the post will be locked.)
9. Except for muzzleloaders, no Guns, or ammunition will be bought/sold/traded on this forum.
10. You are limited to three active threads at any one time for selling/trading/buying items. All posts older than 1 month with no activity will be locked

Print Thread
Hop To
HUNTER TRADER TRAPPER MAGAZINES ALL SOLD #6327322
09/17/18 03:42 PM
09/17/18 03:42 PM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline OP
Don't call me Mister, Mister
Nittany Lion  Offline OP

Central Pennsylvania

This issue of Hunter Trader Trapper magazine is dated August 1925, the magazine is in nice condition showing only a bit of wear at the bottom of the spine, it contains 96 pages. Articles in this issue include Shore Bird Hunting at Cape Sable by Ben Robinson, A Deer Hunt in the Muskeg Country by w. K. Perdue, A Moose Hunting Paradise by L. E. Eberhart, The Wagon box Fight by E. A. Brininstool, On Squaw Mountain Trails by R. Mitchell and Trappers Stories. It also contains a fur market section and many other categories. $14.00 shipped.

This issue of Hunter Trader Trapper magazine is dated January 1937. The magazine is in nice condition containing 64 pages. The front cover was an original painting by Edwin Bolenbaugh. Articles in this issue include Hard Luck Bear Hunt by H. Norman Stabeck, Muskellunge North and South by Ben Robinson, It Gets In Your Blood by L. A. Wilke, Old Blue buck by John Ewing, Five Million Pheasants by C. S. Landis, Quail Loads in Guail Guns by Dr. L. M. Packard, They Do It In Texas by Claude Habey, This Bugaboo of Fox Trapping by Dick Wood and The Two Toed Coon by Charles Short. $14.00 shipped.

This issue of Hunter Trader Trapper magazine is dated March 1937, it contains 64 pages and is in good condition, the spine is nice but there is a splotch on the cover near the bottom and the staples show some rust. Some of the articles in this issue are; The Waters at Oleana by R. J. Benjamin, The Doctor and the Bear by O. L. Kettering, Musky Fever by Anthony De Bevic, Winter Trails by Fred Buck, Dam That Stream by C. A. Cheatham and Allagash Waters by Walter Arnold. $14.00 shipped.

This issue of Hunter Trader Trapper magazine is dated December 1931, it contains 80 pages and is in nice condition. The front cover is an original painting by Edwin Bolenbaugh showing a Lynx Cat. Some of the articles in this issue are; Mallards in the Snow by Ray Hogan, Two Trappers Go Fishing by E. F. Keith, Peccary Hunting in Texas by V. H. Tomerlin, Producing Sleigh Dogs by Stafford Benson, Athabaska Gold by Raymond Thompson, Five Guns, Four Fools by Lester Fark, Coyote Catchers by Bud Crawford and The Big Buck of Godman Springs by Victor Burke. $14.00 shipped

This issue of Hunter Trader Trapper magazine is dated June 1925, it contains 96 pages and is in good to nice condition, showing some wear on the spine where a small piece of tape was applied. Articles in this issue include The Old Order Changeth by John Beggs, The Ducks of Beaver Lake by Allan McCorkendale, Are Wild Animals Dangerous by Lew Aumock, Calamity Jane by E. A. Brininstool, Big Game Hunting in Canada by E. W. Wolford, The Wilds On Thunder River by Eric Dale and Fresh Water Pearl Fishing by T. M. Cisel. $14.00 shipped.

This issue of Hunter Trader Trapper magazine is dated February 1925, the magazine contains 96 pages and is in good condition. A previous owner put a bit of tape on the spine, the cover shows normal wear for a publication being over 90 years old. Some of the articles in this issue are; Memories of the Old Trap Line by Lew Aumock, Jim Bridger, Greatest of Plainsmen by E. A. Brininstool, The Tepee for camping by P. L. Martin, The Wilds On Thunder River by Eric Dale, Buffalo Hunting and Raising Guinea Fowl by L. E. Eubanks. $14.00 shipped.

All 6 issues $75.00 shipped to your door. I accept postal money orders, personal checks and PayPal.

Last edited by Nittany Lion; 09/17/18 07:43 PM.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.
Re: HUNTER TRADER TRAPPER MAGAZINES [Re: Nittany Lion] #6327499
09/17/18 07:41 PM
09/17/18 07:41 PM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline OP
Nittany Lion  Offline OP

Central Pennsylvania