Strictly Trapping

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trapping Only Forum)

TrappersPost
Please support Trappers post, a sponsor of the Strictly Trapping Forum

Print Thread
Hop To
Forest County Trappers Day 2018 #6329658
09/20/18 10:07 PM
09/20/18 10:07 PM
NW Pa Backwoods USA
JDTRAPPER Offline OP
trapper
JDTRAPPER  Offline OP
trapper

NW Pa Backwoods USA
Been off the site for about two years. No excuses!!
Anyhow Forest County will be have its annual Trappers Day on Sept 29th from 8-2 or whenever we get done.
I know it is the first day of Pa bow season. (Sorry guys) they opened the season a week earlier this year and I think the same will be next year.
Anyhow demo's all day. Not have a lot to eat this time, lost out on $$$$ the past couple years, besides we come to learn and rekindle old friendships and talk trapping not eat. LOL
Hope to see some of you there. Sorry been gone so long Jim

IMPROVISE,ADAPT, and OVECOME
USMC 20YRS+ "SEMPER FI"
Re: Forest County Trappers Day 2018 [Re: JDTRAPPER] #6330216
09/21/18 07:26 PM
09/21/18 07:26 PM
NW Pa Backwoods USA
JDTRAPPER Offline OP
trapper
JDTRAPPER  Offline OP
trapper

NW Pa Backwoods USA
This is my 16th year of hosting my trappers day.
I wanted a day like I use to attend back years ago at a trappers supply house before I joined the Marines. That fellow past away years ago now. I just remembered the fun and information I gathered back then. And sitting back and listening to the old times talk about trapping and different methods they used for whatever critter they were trapping. Now I'm one of those old timers (LOL) sort of. I feel the need and responsibility to pass on the things I have learned to someone who might actually be listening as I was years ago.
It is also a place and time to get with my friends from the past and catch on things. And who knows maybe even talk trapping.
The event is free to everyone, if you want to learn or brush up on things you are more than welcome. If you have something you would like to pass on to others we are all ears.

IMPROVISE,ADAPT, and OVECOME
USMC 20YRS+ "SEMPER FI"
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Drifter, Wolfdog91