ANNOUNCING THE 5TH ANNUAL TRAPPERMAN KIDS ART & WRITING CONTEST !!!

I would like to announce the official start to my 5th annual Trapperman Kids Art & Writing Contest!

THE PRIZES:

FIRST PLACE: $100 PLUS a JoeGoodmanPrints.com prize package of prints and T-shirts!
SECOND PLACE: $75 PLUS a JoeGoodmanPrints.com prize package of prints and T-shirts!
THIRD PLACE: $50 PLUS a JoeGoodmanPrints.com prize package of prints and T-shirts!

TO ENTER:

To be eligible to win, you must be LESS than 18 years of age and a Trapperman member or family member only. You must have your parent's permission to enter, as the winners will be asked to pm me their addresses in order for us to ship the prize packages to you. You must submit your entry no later than 9 PM EASTERN TIME ON CHRISTMAS EVE, DECEMBER 24TH. NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE! To submit your entry, you must post a scan or good quality photo of your finished drawing or painting, as well as TYPE IN your writing or story RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD. YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME, AGE AND STATE YOU RESIDE WITH YOUR ENTRY. Ask for help from your folks, or other members here if you have difficulty posting. This is so all Trapperman members may see and read it. Previous winners may enter again! Let's see how you've improved over the years!

THE RULES:

This year's theme is: "THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!"

FIRST, write a story that describes, "The Best Christmas Ever!" and whatever that means to you. I'd like this story to be a few paragraphs minimum, if possible. I know this may be difficult for the very young contestants and we will consider this when we judge the winners. It can be a Christmas you once had, or a Christmas that you have imagined or dreamed about! Whatever you think best describes "THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!" This may be trapping-related, or a family story, or a completely fictional story you've created in your own mind. Let your imaginations run free on this one! Include many details to make your story interesting, who, what, where, when, why?

SECOND, You must draw or paint a picture that goes with this story and illustrates it in the best possible way. It may be FULL COLOR OR BLACK & WHITE. It may be done in PENCIL, INKS, WATERCOLORS, ACRYLICS, OILS, CHALKS, CRAYONS, MARKERS, THE KITCHEN SINK!!! Put as much effort as you can into it! I want to see what talented young folks we have here on Trapperman! Then have someone take a nice brightly lit photo or scan of it and post it here with your story!!

THE WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN MIDNIGHT ON CHRISTMAS EVE. WE WILL TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE ENTRANT'S AGE GIVING NO ADVANTAGE TO OLDER OVER YOUNGER KIDS. AWARDS WILL BE BASED ON EFFORT, TALENT (AT THAT AGE), CREATIVITY, AND HEART. WE WILL ANNOUNCE THEM HERE ON CHRISTMAS MORNING, SOME TIME AFTER MRS. CLAUS HAS HAD HER COFFEE…..

PM me if you or your folks have questions.

WELL KIDS, I SUGGEST YOU GET BUSY!!!
AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE TRAPPERMAN FAMILY!!!

From The Goodman's
Joe, Julie, and Carly
JoeGoodmanPrints.com

MountainMan.sm.jpg

Last edited by JoeGoodman; 12/12/18 08:53 PM.

Long-time Staff Artist at Fur-Fish-Game magazine