No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Intellicast Radar --- again ?? #6430089
01/16/19 10:14 AM
01/16/19 10:14 AM
Wisconsin
Muskrat Offline OP
trapper
Muskrat  Offline OP
trapper

Wisconsin
Since I posted the loss of a good radar screen on Intellicast here awhile back, I've switched over to using the NOAA site as was suggested by a T-man member here. Adequate, but still, IMO, not the radar screen Intellicast provided.

Well, got to fartin' around on the computer last night and noticed this:

If I bring up Intellicast, hover over Location in the upper left hand corner, then click on Interactive Weather Map, I get this:

[Linked Image]

But if instead I click on the dark bar where one normally clicks to bring up radar, now titled Intellicast is Transitioning to Weather Underground, I get this:

[Linked Image]

So the first screenshot is the radar we're used to seeing. I like it. But the second screenshot is the new one.

Let's hope they don't "fix" this glitch. I like the old radar screen.

Re: Intellicast Radar --- again ?? [Re: Muskrat] #6430134
01/16/19 11:18 AM
01/16/19 11:18 AM
Nebraska
G
guf54 Offline
trapper
guf54  Offline
trapper
G

Nebraska
I've used Intellicast for a few years now and it is definitely my go to weather website, mainly because of the radar screen that you mentioned. A couple years ago they messed up the phone app but had left the website unchanged, I really hope they leave the website the way it is.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread