classified ads

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trap Shed Page)

Trading Post
(Please support Trappers World, one of our sponsors for the Trap Shed Page)

Trap Shed Rules

1. All posts made for selling must contain the asking price for the item - this is not Ebay.
2. No electronic media (videos, dvds, audios) will be sold or traded on this forum.
3. Trapperman.com is not responsible for transactions made at this site.
4. This page is intended for the sale, trade or purchase of used trapping equipment and not a place to sell new items, or stuff you manufacture.
5. No Begging for free stuff
6. A post may only be brought to the top purposely three times, and will be locked after the third time. Once a post has been locked or deleted, it cannot be put back on the forum for one month.
7. Make it clear what you wish in the title, not just WTT or WTB
8. The only reply allowed on each thread is a reply by the post initiator. All questions and communications will be done by PMs only. If PMs aren't answered in a timely manner, the poster will be banned from using the Trap Shed. (Exception to Rule #8 - A reply is allowed by a person who sends payment. Once payment sent is posted, the post will be locked.)
9. Except for muzzleloaders, no Guns, or ammunition will be bought/sold/traded on this forum.
10. You are limited to three active threads at any one time for selling/trading/buying items. All posts older than 1 month with no activity will be locked

Print Thread
Hop To
User and Collector Traps ( All Sold) #6491383
03/15/19 07:24 AM
03/15/19 07:24 AM
upstate ny
T
trapper_Bob Offline OP
trapper
trapper_Bob  Offline OP
trapper
T

upstate ny
I have the following traps for sale. I will except a check but prefer a postal money order ( a postal money order is a money order purchased from the post office). My bank holds other types of money orders until they clear so please no other types. I will except Paypal but 3% will be added to the purchase price or you can send as a gift. Please do not send cash. If you want the traps please send me your name, address and phone number. Until I receive your contact information, the traps will remain up for sale. Please ask any questions you might have. Can email pictures if interested.

1.) Ten Blake & Lamb Double Underspring Traps - #2, #3 & #4 - also three parts traps. This lot contains ten Blake & Lamb double underspring traps and three parts traps. Good for use in high theft areas or as wallhangers. There are six #2, three #3 and one #4. There are also three #2 parts traps that should make two useable traps. Traps have some rust and some are worse then others. All the traps have chains and some chains are extended but missing the rings. Most of the traps are strong. Two of the traps have cut down pans. Asking $38.00 which includes shipping in a large USPS flat rate box.

2.) Five Triumph Coilspring Traps - Never Break, Kangaroo & Easyset -This lot is for five Triumph collector traps. Also make great wallhangers as are large traps. None of the traps have been cleaned and would probably read better with a very light brushing with a tooth brush or coating with WD40. They are barn fresh. Some prefer in untouched condition.The first trap is a #2 Never Break coilspring trap. The trap is strong and complete with a pan reading about 50%. The second trap is a #3 Kangaroo double coilspring. The trap is strong and missing the chain. The pan reads about 50%.The third trap looks like a #3 Kangaroo ( 3X ?) with the teeth removed. There is no chain and chain fastener ring on bottom of the base is broken.The pan is illegible and is bent as is also the end of one lever. The fourth trap is a #4 Kangaroo. The trap has no chain and there are holes in the jaws that look like they were to rivet on teeth. The pan is pitted and mostly illegible. The last trap is a #4 Easyset. The trap is strong and has a complete chain and ring. It reads about 40%. Asking $35.00 which includes shipping in a medium USPS flat rate box.

3.) 8 Collector Traps - Blake & Lamb, Kompakt, Kriket , Sta -Kawt, Victor - This lot contains eight collector traps and two parts traps. Also make great wallhangers. None of the traps have been cleaned and would probably read better with a very light brushing with a tooth brush or coating with WD40. They are barn fresh. Some prefer in untouched condition.The first traps are two #2 Blake & Lamb double underspring traps. They have the circular pan stamping and the swivel that goes through the ring. They are in very nice condition and the pans read about 40%. The next trap is a #1 Kompakt jump trap. It is rusty, especially the end of the chain and ring. The pan is hard to read. The next trap is a Blake & Lamb #1 jump trap with the lettering around the outside of the pan. I believe it reads " Blake, Lamb & Co". Hard to read. Strong but chain not original. Then there is a Blake & Lamb #1 jump that is very old.. The cross is bent.The trap has a nice original swivel that connects the trap to a few forged long links. Can't read pan but looks like 1878-1885 model. The next trap is a #1 Sta-Kawt with the dog. The ring is bent and the trap is strong. The pan reads close to 100% but is light. There is a tiny hole in the pan around the edge. The next trap is a Kriket #1 jump that has fair spring strength and is complete with chain and ring. Not sure how much lettering is suppose to be on pan. The last collector trap is a #2 Victor with only one spring. The chain was extended and the pan reads about 90%. There are two parts traps. The first is a PS&W single longspring. It is either a #1 or #1 1/2. The spring is broken and there is no chain. The pan is well worn but the jaws and base are good. The other parts trap is a #1 that has a nice cut link chain with a cast 8 link connecting to the ring. The ring is bent. It has a strong keyhole spring. Asking $50.00 which includes shipping in a medium USPS flat rate box. (SOLD)

4.) Animal Snares and Snare Parts -This lot contains snares and snare parts.. Please ask any questions as I'm not very knowledgeable in this area. There are 35 unused snares. Mostly shiney with a little rust on the locks. There are three used snares. Included are a few earth anchors and some locks. I'm including some other parts that I'm not sure are for snares. Snares are bigger then a 1 /16" but smaller then an 1/8". Asking $40.00 which includes shipping in a medium USPS flat rate box.(SOLD)

5.) #0 and #1 1/2 Hector Good Luck Trap Replacement Chains and Rings - This lot contains two different size rings and chains for Hector Good Luck Traps. Please ask any questions before bidding as I'm not an expert on this model trap. Any help would be appreciated. I believe the smaller chain and ring were for a #0 size trap. It has a cut link chain. The ring has a nice wedge. Where the ring joins together, there is a small gap which I have not tried to close. The outside ring diameter is about 1 7/8". The second ring and chain are attached to a #1 1/2 trap that is missing the pan. The jaws are not bolted. It is an Oneida pattern chain. The wedge on the ring is bent. The ring is slightly out of round. There is a small gap where the ring is coupled together. The outside ring diameter is about 2" not accounting for the ring not being round. These are very hard to find and really help complete a trap. I'm asking $40.00 which includes shipping in a small USPS flat rate box.

Last edited by trapper_Bob; 03/28/19 09:15 AM.

Robert Fievisohn
Re: User and Collector Traps Reduced Prices [Re: trapper_Bob] #6493721
03/17/19 07:03 PM
03/17/19 07:03 PM
upstate ny
T
trapper_Bob Offline OP
trapper
trapper_Bob  Offline OP
trapper
T

upstate ny