Book sold pending funds

Hard to find book by Mr. James Lucero
This is a great book with some very innovative and deadly snare methods by a true professional trapper and snareman.

Snarelines Across The West
By James Lucero
88 pages of written instruction, excellent line drawings and pictures
15 Chapters. An excellent book that covers a lot of information.
Some of the topics covered by the expert trapper and snareman James Lucero:
Tools, choosing the right snare, preparing snares, various support systems ,
Invisible snare support system, coyote snaring, snaring the coyote in thick brush and in the open, snaring Red and Gray Fox by Patrick Carey, Bobcat snaring with various techniques, snaring the raccoon, den ad fence snaring , the two foot catch system , mountain snaring, the Doodle Stewart Long Arm Method (good for snow conditions) the J.L. T with Doodle’s Long Arm Method, Farmland and High Plains snaring summary.

Would not even consider selling except I found that I own two copies. I believe I will keep one copy for my collection.

Both books have slightly worn covers, but nothing horrible. Neither are “new wrapped in bubble wrap” books. Both books are entirely readable and both are filled with valuable snaring information from a man that worked the trap and snare line for a living, in all kinds of conditions. Mr. Lucero has a thoughtful approach to his trapping/snaring and explains his ideas well with the written word.

One copy has some highlighting and underlining (I bought this used many years ago), but in very good condition.
This copy is $77.80 which includes shipping.

The second copy does not appear to have any highlighting or other marks such as underlining. Due to no marking by previous owner it may have slightly more value as a collector.
The copy $87.80, which includes shipping.

Do not try to beat me down on price. These books have set on the book shelf for years. They do not eat anything, and are totally comfortable sitting there.

Bank money orders or US Postal checks only.

Book sold pending funds.

Last edited by Mac; 07/23/19 01:44 PM.