No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Fading MT Licenses [Re: snowy] #6624238
09/24/19 05:20 PM
09/24/19 05:20 PM
coastal ny
G
gcs Offline
trapper
gcs  Offline
trapper
G

coastal ny
That's what you get when you go with the cheapest bidder....

Re: Fading MT Licenses [Re: MT bowhunter] #6624278
09/24/19 06:54 PM
09/24/19 06:54 PM
MT
S
snowy Offline OP
trapper
snowy  Offline OP
trapper
S

MT
Originally Posted by MT bowhunter
The last email. I got from them said form Sept 24 through Oct 20 you could get your new ones for free from vendors.... Closest vendor to me is 60 miles. I can still read mine with a little effort and eye strain and am going to use them as is.

What a joke for having the license purchaser have to pay for a remake when it was MT problem. LOL

That is the same email I got also they will be free. I still can't beleive they couldn't have done this from online some how and have the state mail them out. I beleive they received a lot of heat on having to pay for their mistake. It might be another way they could get some more revenue. LOL

Give me a fish, I will eat for a day. Teach me to fish, I will eat for a lifetime
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread