I'm needing fresh LARGE beaver tails for my leather work once more.

However only needing tails that exceed 8 inches long by 4 inches wide, best way to make sure is to cut you a rectangle on card board and lay it on the tail, if there is leather outside of the layout all the way around, especially down by the tail area, then it's acceptable. Larger are even better and I will pay extra when I see them and measure.

I will pay $5.00 dollars a prepped side, meaning do not send whole tails, thats expensive weight wise and there is no guarantee they will not sit some where waiting to get to me. You can split them and flesh them then salt dry them thats the quickest way, if any holes when they get to me you will be docked on payment. Do not send if holes are in the middle of the tail leather at all !! This is raw leather not tanned !

I have a limit I need so first come first served, questions please PM me to answer as well as shipping instructions, and be patient, for a reply, I work rotating shifts and can't answer while working, or sleeping !

Thank you to those interested. I will also trade tails for my wallets or belt work if your interested that way, 8 full prepped tails, thats sixteen halves for each wallet at large size, or 15 fifteen prepped tails thats 30 halves, per standard belt. Or squeaker calling units, six large prepped halves for each unit.
PM to discuss any trade questions and there is a waiting list already for Squeakers.
Thank you for your time in advance
Tom
Wasatch Wildlife Products

Done taking orders, thanks for your interest and help, any more need will place again, Tom

Last edited by GritGuy; 01/10/20 01:48 PM. Reason: Need filled !

[Linked Image]

Sorry if my opinions or replies offend you, they are not meant to !